Solved blr HELP RAPID FIRE

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

aarongalve

Apr 6, 2014
So i play dis game called blacklight retribution is there anyway to find the Source for the max bullets u can fire? like how fast cause there is a lock on how fast u can fire can anyone lead me on how to find it? using CE (cheatengine) cause i can speed it up to make myself shoot faster but i want it MORE FASTER (Dats wut she said)... or any other program.. pls thx :D

Liduen

Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
May 19, 2013
can u help me atleast with it like lead me or step by step?

Except Fleep's tutorials you scarcely get any step-by-step solutions here. I recommend checking them out.
Btw I don't know how to hack these things either, therefore I am not experienced enough to teach others how to do it.

Do these tutorials:

Guide - START HERE Beginners Guide to Learning Game Hacking

Cheat Engine Tut 1

Cheat Engine Tut 2

How To Hack Any Game 1 Solaire

How to Hack Any Game pt 2 Rake

How to find Entity List Assault Cube

Pointer Scanning Like a Boss

Last edited by a moderator:

mPulse

Coder
Nobleman
Jun 19, 2013
Have you tried add less milliseconds for rapid fire?
C++:
Sleep(50);

Liduen

Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
May 19, 2013
Try equiping two differnt weapon types (in terms of shooting rate) and then switch between them and search for changed value.

aarongalve

Apr 6, 2014
Try equiping two differnt weapon types (in terms of shooting rate) and then switch between them and search for changed value.
how exactly would i do that like say the wep is 47 rpm do i search 47? then switch and search my secound wep?

Liduen

Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
May 19, 2013
how exactly would i do that like say the wep is 47 rpm do i search 47? then switch and search my secound wep?
I wouldn't search for the exact number. Maybe you won't find it that way but you can try of course.
But I doubt that you can hack the fire rate in this game, no recoil and nospread would be really handy though...

aarongalve

Apr 6, 2014
I wouldn't search for the exact number. Maybe you won't find it that way but you can try of course.
But I doubt that you can hack the fire rate in this game, no recoil and nospread would be really handy though...
can u help me atleast with it like lead me or step by step?

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods