Discuss Blizzard anti-cheat

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Teuvin

now I am become Death
Dank Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Dec 8, 2016
I was just navigating the interwebz and then I realized HEY why isn't there many and many overwatch hacks? I mean is Blizzard anti-cheat/game-guard some next level shit? Or is that people don't look too much for overwatch hacks? I mean you can see one or another hack but they are all privates and "slot-secured" and they are expensive as fuck. What's that with blizzard games? And even if you see a public release or even private hack it doesn't have much functions, just like Aimbot and Trigger, they don't have ESP boxes, health.
Pliz blow my mind :babyrage:

Last edited:

r4z0r

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Jul 21, 2016
You don't see many cheats over the internet for one simple reason: Blizzard has an aggressive policy against cheat creators. If you search in the internet you'll see that Blizzard sued lots of cheat creators and they forced the creators to stop their work and in some cases they sued for money as well, so you don't wanna mess with Blizzard. Ofc they may have a great anti-cheat but the commerce of them is really restrict.
But you may think, why other companies don't do the same? Because it envolves a huge monetary investment and there's the chance that you don't win the cause (i don't know if this the best word).

Last edited:

HexMurder

Arcane Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jun 7, 2012
Yeah. I wanted to make an esp/aimbot for overwatch, but upon some researching i was hearing of people getting banned just by simply doing a ReadProcessMemory();

_kappa

Jun 24, 2016
Because of the profit obviously, selling bypass and exploits to organizations will make the transaction much more convenient while getting a great sum in return.

lolp1

Dec 8, 2016
There is three routes of detection Blizzard games normally use. The first is their Warden, which is complexity dynamic. They send you "module" files, then a packet request from the server loads them and executes them. They can send out any number of modules, at any interval, and any time. It requires no update to the game. Even reversing the protocol totally is not very helpful, it can change instantly any time as well.

The second is adding detection code directly into the client. One good example of this given by the glider people were was this. In short, they made the client call a function with different parameters if they were calling it legit. The patched people (aka using the cheat) were calling it differently.

C++:
void askForBuddiesList(unasigned char unusedOptionalParam)
{
    int * pPacket = newPacket();
    addToPacket(pPacket, 0xb00b); // packet #
    addToPacket(pPacket, unusedOptionalParam); // resevered :)
}

void userWantsBuddiesList()
{
    // old code: askForBuddiesList(0);

// new code:
    _asm
    {
        referenceLabel:
        move eax, referenceLabel // get EIP
        add eax, -2000
        push [eax] // build team: update the exe with proper offset to where patch byte would be
        call askForBuddiestList // tell server to send down buddies list
        add esp, 4 // manual clean up 
     }
}
The last way is standard server side data analysis.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Everyone summed it up pretty good but just to put it in perspective, Blizzard sued the Glider guy for 6$ Million dollars and won! I wouldn't touch a Blizzard game with a 10 foot pole

lolp1

Dec 8, 2016
There is no reason to avoid hacking their games unless you intend to make a public, for profit, useful program that would be considered unfair. Glider was a multi million dollar company, that is why they were sued for that amount. They do not go around suing random people.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
With so many games to hack, it seems silly to hack a game that may jeopardize one's livelihood when it is just a hobby. But for those that want the ultimate challenge, go for it :p

lolp1

Dec 8, 2016
Rake;46182 said:
With so many games to hack, it seems silly to hack a game that may jeopardize one's livelihood when it is just a hobby. But for those that want the ultimate challenge, go for it :p
In over a decade, they've sued a total of zero people who were not making 100's of thousands (if not millions, in some cases) off their pay-to-use cheat which is highly abusive. Even then, they gave them the chance to close up shop quietly. Hacking the game on your own or with a small group of people casually is no more likely to cause trouble than any other major title.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods