Off Topic BleepingComputer Feed

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats PUBG Accounts

Petko123

Biggest paster
Dank Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Feb 19, 2018
Cosmin Iordache is the first bug bounty hunter to earn more than $2,000,000 in bounty awards through the vulnerability coordination and bug bounty program HackerOne. [...]

Continue reading...
Holy shit, I'm here sitting and hacking an old ass game from 1997 to make cheat for my friends and that guy is making millions. What am I doing with my life? :(

L

Lawrence Abrams

Japanese game developer Koei Tecmo has disclosed a data breach and taken their European and American websites offline after stolen data was posted to a hacker forum. [...]

Continue reading...

S

Sergiu Gatlan

Microsoft says that the end goal of the SolarWinds supply chain compromise was to pivot to the victims' cloud assets after deploying the Sunburst/Solorigate backdoor on their local networks. [...]

Continue reading...

A

Ax Sharma

An untrusted deserialization vulnerability has been disclosed in Zend Framework which can be used by attackers to achieve remote code execution on PHP sites. Portions of Laminas Project may also be impacted by this flaw, tracked as CVE-2021-3007. [...]

Continue reading...

S

Sergiu Gatlan

The National Security Agency has shared guidance on how to detect and replace outdated Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol versions with up to date and secure variants. [...]

Continue reading...

A

Ax Sharma

Multiple malware authors are using the "Ezuri" crypter and memory loader written in Go to evade detection by antivirus products. Source code for Ezuri is available on GitHub for anyone to use. [...]

Continue reading...

I

Ionut Ilascu

Security researchers following the money circuit from Ryuk ransomware victims into the threat actor's pockets estimate that the criminal organization made at least $150 million. [...]

Continue reading...

L

Lawrence Abrams

Microsoft has released Sysmon 13 with a new security feature that detects if a process has been tampered using process hollowing or process herpaderping techniques. [...]

Continue reading...

S

Sergiu Gatlan

Microsoft has addressed a zero-day vulnerability in the Microsoft Defender antivirus, exploited in the wild by threat actors before the patch was released. [...]

Continue reading...

S

Sergiu Gatlan

Project Zero, Google's 0day bug-hunting team, revealed a hacking campaign coordinated by "a highly sophisticated actor" and targeting Windows and Android users with zero-day and n-day exploits. [...]

Continue reading...

• Wow
Reactions: Petko123

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Yeah Project Zero is ridiculous, but I was just listening to the podcast about Master of Pwn and some people have found 230 zero day RCEs in like 5 years, that's insane. takes me 3 months to hack a game...
Master of Pwn – Darknet Diaries

• Wow
Reactions: Petko123

Petko123

Biggest paster
Dank Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Feb 19, 2018
Yeah Project Zero is ridiculous, but I was just listening to the podcast about Master of Pwn and some people have found 230 zero day RCEs in like 5 years, that's insane. takes me 3 months to hack a game...
Master of Pwn – Darknet Diaries
Ye bro, when I want to find some exploits I try with:
  1. Send a string withoug \0 char at the end = doesn't work.
  2. Send some weird ascii character = doesn't work
  3. Fuck this shit, I'm out :D
And these guys found 200+ really hard and dangerous exploits, like wtf. :D

M

Mayank Parmar

The privacy-focused search engine DuckDuckGo continues to grow rapidly as the company reached 102M daily search queries for the first time in January. [...]

Continue reading...

L

Lawrence Abrams

Security hardware manufacturer SonicWall has issued an urgent security notice about threat actors exploiting a zero-day vulnerability in their VPN products to perform attacks on their internal systems. [...]

Continue reading...