Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats PUBG Accounts

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Last edited:

[GH]Bot

Jun 14, 2016
Microsoft has released Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18975 (20H1) to Insiders in the Fast ring, which allows you to rename virtual desktops and the initial rollout of a new feature that allows you to resize and move Cortana. [...]

Continue reading...

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Microsoft has released Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18975 (20H1) to Insiders in the Fast ring, which allows you to rename virtual desktops and the initial rollout of a new feature that allows you to resize and move Cortana. [...]

Continue reading...
Virtual Desktops is gonna be huge in the future. I gotta start using them they would help me stay organized big time.

L

Lawrence Abrams

Microsoft has released an out-of-band update for Windows 10 1903 that fixes a bug that could cause USB Audio 2.0 microphones to stop working. [...]

Continue reading...

L

Lawrence Abrams

Microsoft has released a new update for Windows Defender that has broken both the Quick and Full antivirus scans. When users use these scan options, Windows Defender will only scan approximately 40 files. [...]

Continue reading...

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Microsoft has released a new update for Windows Defender that has broken both the Quick and Full antivirus scans. When users use these scan options, Windows Defender will only scan approximately 40 files. [...]

Continue reading...
This is getting out of control, I think every update the past 2 weeks has broken something.

I

Ionut Ilascu

Atlassian released updates for Jira Service Desk and Jira Service Desk Data Center to fix a critical-severity security bug that can be exploited by anyone with access to a vulnerable customer portal. [...]

Continue reading...

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Atlassian released updates for Jira Service Desk and Jira Service Desk Data Center to fix a critical-severity security bug that can be exploited by anyone with access to a vulnerable customer portal. [...]

Continue reading...
which permitted access to the company's internal server by adding "..;" to the URL path parameter.
Yo what is this, 2005 again?! Checking /../ should be in every web penetration test, I would think it's built into all the scanners/fuzzers but maybe not

S

Sergiu Gatlan

A new and actively distributed malware strain dubbed Masad Stealer steals files, browser information, and cryptocurrency wallet data from infected computers that get sent back to its masters using Telegram as a communication channel. [...]

Continue reading...

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
A new and actively distributed malware strain dubbed Masad Stealer steals files, browser information, and cryptocurrency wallet data from infected computers that get sent back to its masters using Telegram as a communication channel. [...]

Continue reading...
written in AutoIt and hidden in fake aimbot downloads

• Haha
Reactions: Kleon742
S

Sergiu Gatlan

Microsoft announced the addition of a new Windows Server 2019 feature that will enable admins to enforce Transport Layer Security (TLS) versions by blocking legacy ones via certificate binding. [...]

Continue reading...

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Microsoft announced the addition of a new Windows Server 2019 feature that will enable admins to enforce Transport Layer Security (TLS) versions by blocking legacy ones via certificate binding. [...]

Continue reading...
cool semi-related tool:

https://www.nartac.com/Products/IISCrypto/

One of the most common things to show up on a vulnerability scan on a Window Server is using weak ciphers and protocols, it's super easy to fix. Just run this program and select "Best Practices" and reboot.

S

Sergiu Gatlan

Google announced that the Chrome web browser will gradually start blocking HTTPS pages from loading insecure resources to improve the users' privacy and security while browsing the web. [...]

Continue reading...

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Google announced that the Chrome web browser will gradually start blocking HTTPS pages from loading insecure resources to improve the users' privacy and security while browsing the web. [...]

Continue reading...
they do positive things like this but then they remove the https://, http:// and www. from the URL bar at the same time. Make up your mind!

L

Lawrence Abrams

The developer behind the HildaCrypt Ransomware has decided to release the ransomware's private decryption keys. With these keys a decryptor can be made that would allow any potential victims to recover their files for free. [...]

Continue reading...

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
The developer behind the HildaCrypt Ransomware has decided to release the ransomware's private decryption keys. With these keys a decryptor can be made that would allow any potential victims to recover their files for free. [...]

Continue reading...
nice guy makes ransomware for fun and then releases the decryption keys okay dokay, epic cybercrime career

• Haha
Reactions: Kleon742
S

Sergiu Gatlan

European Union (EU) member states published a joint high-level report on the coordinated risk assessment on the security of 5G networks, identifying the main threats and threats actors, the most sensitive assets, and the main vulnerabilities behind them. [...]

Continue reading...

L

Lawrence Abrams

Attackers have created an elaborate scheme to distribute a cryptocurrency trading program that installs a backdoor on a victim's Mac or Windows PC. [...]

Continue reading...