Solved Blacklight Retribution Chams

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

mepath

Sep 1, 2012
Hey Guys!

I'm going through most of Fleep's tutorial starting from the basics on up. The topic, I'm currently doing is Chams. I've hooked various d3d9 functions, mainly the d3d9 starter kit's hooks no longer works, so I'm implementing the VMT hooks. Anyways, I pretty much have every single piece of equipment's values, and I'm using that to define what to make see through. I'm not sure if anyone else here has done cham for BLR yet, but if you have, what's up with that glow? I try to set a texture, but as long as the player is alive, they have a neon-light glow to them. I find it useful for now, but I do find it extremely annoying. So a few questions:

1. How do I go about turning the glow off?
2. How do I go about deducing the luminescence of the glow?
3. Is there a way to use the glow's color to dictate which side of the team the model is on?

I'm willing to hand over my prims and vertices if need be.

2012-09-11_00001.jpg

Thanks in Advance!

Last edited:

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
can you please send me the chams with glow i quite like them :)
I doubt that with this function you'll get the exact same result, but that's a neat s0beit's function worth checking out
C++:
void SetModelColor(LPDIRECT3DDEVICE9 pDevice, float r, float g, float b, float a, float glowr, float glowg, float glowb, float glowa)
{
    float lightValues[4] = {r, g, b, a};
    float glowValues[4] = {glowr, glowg, glowb, glowa};

pDevice->SetPixelShaderConstantF(1, lightValues, 1);
    pDevice->SetPixelShaderConstantF(3, glowValues, 1);
}
if you don't know what you're doing, do the tutorials
https://guidedhacking.com/threads/start-here-beginners-guide-to-learning-game-hacking.5911/

Last edited by a moderator:

Shadow

Aug 20, 2012
If you haven't, just make a drawindexedprimitive hook and then disable the z buffer, there should be no glow. Use a stide logger for strides.

mepath

Sep 1, 2012
The glow is from hooking the DIP turning off zbuffer, setting a texture. If I were to not set a texture, there's no glow. Also, the glow is two different colors, each glow representing a team color.

mepath

Sep 1, 2012
For some reason, I can't get the texture chams to work properly, but I did manage to get the pixel shader chams to work. I'm still experimenting with various chams, and most of them don't work on BLR. I was wondering if anyone can ID the cham in the video. I really like their cham, I like how it preserves the character detail. Any ideas?

twistedshotz

Sep 6, 2012
heyy mepath i see that you have made chams for blacklight
if i may ask what will you do once you complete the hack? are you going to sell it or release if free of charge or keep if private i really want to know because i have been playing blacklight for a long time and i want some hacks for it
if you dont feel like giving it away its ok but if you do just msg me and you will make my day <3

P.S the chams with the glow is alright if you want to send that to me

kevo54

Dec 26, 2012
I doubt that with this function you'll get the exact same result, but that's a neat s0beit's function worth checking out
C++:
void SetModelColor(LPDIRECT3DDEVICE9 pDevice, float r, float g, float b, float a, float glowr, float glowg, float glowb, float glowa)
{
    float lightValues[4] = {r, g, b, a};
    float glowValues[4] = {glowr, glowg, glowb, glowa};

pDevice->SetPixelShaderConstantF(1, lightValues, 1);
    pDevice->SetPixelShaderConstantF(3, glowValues, 1);
}
the problem is im not really a coder im just learining the basics of c++
or would you make them for me please somebody help

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods