Download Black Ops Zombies Trainer v1.0

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
I got bored and decided to make a Call of Duty Black Ops Zombies Trainer.

Features:

Enable/Disable 3rd Person View
Extreme Knife Range
God Mode
Modify Money to amount entered
Modify Speed to amount entered
Modify Ammo to amount entered
Modify FOV to amount entered
Modify Grenades to amount entered
Player Panel that displays information about char

I added in X,Y, and Z positions because I'm currently working on integrating an Aimbot into this hack, so I'm using that for debugging, so it's pretty useless for you guys..

I realize not many people are going to download this, but I figured I'd release it while I continue to work on the aimbot.

Virus Scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/file/5d6be65fb8e524c65c2f94892308deb237f04f7b7e995688b9258a01a8ef8584/analysis/1343658872/

https://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/5d1392b6a6e7962b022790a14e8ae191c965dd2c

Attachments

Last edited:

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
*Approved, Great work crazywink you would be surprised with the amount of people that come to me looking for this kind of stuff.
If you end up making a zombies aimbot, I think quite a few people will be interested.

Fleep

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
Thanks Fleep :) Hopefully some people get some use out it. :) I'm currently working on the aimbot, I've got most of it finished just working on the math for it.. It's the biggest pain in the ass. :p Hopefully have it done soon. :)

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Tell me about it, the maths for ESP and Aimbot makes me consider suicide. Good luck with it.

Fleep

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
Some people have had trouble opening this. I believe it is because of the design components I used, but I'm not sure. :/ And about the host, no. This is for single player Zombies. :)

Crazywink

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
crazywink said:
Some people have had trouble opening this. I believe it is because of the design components I used, but I'm not sure. :/ And about the host, no. This is for single player Zombies. :)

Crazywink
Probably due to components indeed, as it's a really straight forward program nothing else should cause such issues :)

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts