Off Topic Bitch thread about kazak.

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackstab1337

Jul 1, 2012
A few days ago i asked for some help for a gmod external, he said sure add me on steam. Thats where it started.
I live 12 hours above him so our times are a bit fucked up. Anyways I stay up to 3am to talk to him,. but every single time for the past 4 days he cant help me because hes afk or he has to go OR he gets distracted for 2 hours and i just goto bed.

He finally added me on skype but then deleted me soon after because im not a "lady he wants to sext"

Finally i speak my mind while drunk and he has a bitchy fit

C++:
⁢⁢⁢⁢⁢Snorflake: omfg dude you are no help at all
⁢⁢⁢⁢⁢Snorflake: im going to bed
⁢⁢⁢⁢⁢Snorflake: if you actually appreciated what i did to talk to you for you to delay me 2 hours, you would stay up till like 10:30
⁢⁢⁢⁢⁢Snorflake: Link me some tutorials for gmod
⁢⁢⁢⁢⁢Snorflake: im too tired
⁢⁢⁢⁢⁢Snorflake: fucking
⁢⁢⁢⁢⁢Snorflake: fucking americans
k‏a‏z‏a‏k: dude, what's your problem?
k‏a‏z‏a‏k: i get people like you daily who want me to help them or make them hacks
k‏a‏z‏a‏k: teaching is probably one of the most time consuming things
k‏a‏z‏a‏k: i thought i might help you because you were from GH
k‏a‏z‏a‏k: but ends up you're from mpqh anyways and you already insulted someone without reason
k‏a‏z‏a‏k: there's no need to think i speak for america
k‏a‏z‏a‏k: not all americans are like me
k‏a‏z‏a‏k: goodnight
⁢⁢⁢⁢⁢Snorflake: Hi
⁢⁢⁢⁢⁢Snorflake: I wasnt saying americans are like you
⁢⁢⁢⁢⁢Snorflake: I was mentioning that americans time zone is fucked up
⁢⁢⁢⁢⁢Snorflake: I dont remember writing those messages
⁢⁢⁢⁢⁢Snorflake: I was drunk and tired
⁢⁢⁢⁢⁢Snorflake: So what if im from mpqh?
⁢⁢⁢⁢⁢Snorflake: Does it matter? No it doesnt.
⁢⁢⁢⁢⁢Snorflake: But if your going to be a dick just because ive been waiting for 4 days for your help
⁢⁢⁢⁢⁢Snorflake: and staying up wayy to late just to tlalk to you
⁢⁢⁢⁢⁢Snorflake: THen you go afk and leave me?
⁢⁢⁢⁢⁢Snorflake: Nah fuck that
⁢⁢⁢⁢⁢Snorflake: I have a right to be really fucking pissed
⁢⁢⁢⁢⁢Snorflake: Whats my problem you ask?
⁢⁢⁢⁢⁢Snorflake: You bullshitting me 24/7
⁢⁢⁢⁢⁢Snorflake: And so i called some guy saying he would pay $10 for a tutorial in the section above him, ofc im gonna insult him
⁢⁢⁢⁢⁢Snorflake: "oh im not gonna skype you because your not a girl" fuck you

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
From the threads I've seen, Kaz has done nothing but try to help you. I'm not sure why you feel entitled to him teaching you everything, he's doing it as a service in his own free time. To complain about that really is a bit ridiculous. This thread really makes you look worse than it does Kaz. And I'm not sure you're quite grasping the concept of our rules here and I highly suggest you read them before posting again. (https://guidedhacking.com/showthread.php?1-Rules-VERY-IMPORTANT!-8-5) This is strike 2, 3 and you're out. I suggest you humble yourself and stop acting so entitled. One of the main purposes of this forum was to get away from the horrible community that breeds within the hacking scene and we won't watch GH deteriorate like the others have.

Last edited:

blackstab1337

Jul 1, 2012
From the threads I've seen, Kaz has done nothing but try to help you. I'm not sure why you feel entitled to him teaching you everything, he's doing it as a service in his own free time. To complain about that really is a bit ridiculous. This thread really makes you look worse than it does Kaz. And I'm not sure you're quite grasping the concept of our rules here and I highly suggest you read them before posting again. (https://guidedhacking.com/showthread.php?1-Rules-VERY-IMPORTANT!-8-5) This is strike 2, 3 and you're out. I suggest you humble yourself and stop acting so entitled. One of the main purposes of this forum was to get away from the horrible community that breeds within the hacking scene and we won't watch GH deteriorate like the others have.
Maybe so but after 4 days im fed up.
Its like flying to canada for someone to do it on their free time, but turns out you can only stay for 4 hours. He delays for 4 hours and you have to go back home. You wouldnt want to do that 1ce yet alone 4 times in a row.

squeenie

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Mar 6, 2013
Maybe so but after 4 days im fed up.
Its like flying to canada for someone to do it on their free time, but turns out you can only stay for 4 hours. He delays for 4 hours and you have to go back home. You wouldnt want to do that 1ce yet alone 4 times in a row.
Lol I don't see how its like that at all. Kaz doesn't owe you shit.
Who's the real bitch?
(besides me)

GAFO666

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 19, 2012
blackstab1337 how can a flamer like you even be so cheekily to have 1337 in his name :lol:

And as long you didnt pay anything to kaz, he does not owe you anything like squeenie said. :facepalm:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
This thread will be closed as it is completely useless. Crazywink has already given you a second warning.

Please consider reading the rules to avoid a possible ban. :)

~ Agent Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods