Solved Bhop With Qt

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

PROGRAMMER-X

Jul 13, 2013
Hello All, i have a little probleme ( it's urgent please :( )

I has created my Bhop flowing the Tutorials ( Fleep ) , and when i compile it with visual c++ express, everything is okay, i test it, it work.
But, when i remake it on Qt, it show me some compilations errors, please some one can help me :( ?

This is some screenshot :

Capture.JPG

Please help !!!!

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Don't try to use QT if you have no idea what you're doing. Focus on learning the language before you try to use crazy stuff like QT

Last edited:

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Hello All, i have a little probleme ( it's urgent please :( )

I has created my Bhop flowing the Tutorials ( Fleep ) , and when i compile it with visual c++ express, everything is okay, i test it, it work.
But, when i remake it on Qt, it show me some compilations errors, please some one can help me :( ?

This is some screenshot :

Capture.JPG

Please help !!!!
Try Settings -> General -> Character Set -> Multi Byte Character Set (right click on your project)

PROGRAMMER-X

Jul 13, 2013
Try Settings -> General -> Character Set -> Multi Byte Character Set (right click on your project)

Sorry i dont found what u tell me , can u make a screenshot x) ? for the place where i can found that Settings / General / Character Set / MultiByte cause i have the Qt on french x)

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Sorry i dont found what u tell me , can u make a screenshot x) ? for the place where i can found that Settings / General / Character Set / MultiByte cause i have the Qt on french x)
You have to set it up in Visual Studio.

EDIT:
Properties I meant, sorry.

https://oi41.tinypic.com/2lsi9nk.jpg

from there follow the steps I said..

Last edited:

PROGRAMMER-X

Jul 13, 2013
You have to set it up in Visual Studio.

EDIT:
Properties I meant, sorry.

https://oi41.tinypic.com/2lsi9nk.jpg

from there follow the steps I said..
thx but please please please can you tell me where i can found the compiled version for visual studio 10 ? cause it always give me some problems with compilation , i need just a compiled version and a good to tutorial for know how to use it x)

thx

PROGRAMMER-X

NTvalk

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jul 6, 2013
thx but please please please can you tell me where i can found the compiled version for visual studio 10 ? cause it always give me some problems with compilation , i need just a compiled version and a good to tutorial for know how to use it x)

thx

PROGRAMMER-X
Show us what errors and we may be able to help you...

PROGRAMMER-X

Jul 13, 2013
Show us what errors and we may be able to help you...

For real, when i compile etc .... and i configure the visual studio ( exactly like in the tutorial ) , i try to creat a simple form with a QPushButton , but the includes dont work , and i cant compile my program.

NTvalk

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jul 6, 2013
For real, when i compile etc .... and i configure the visual studio ( exactly like in the tutorial ) , i try to creat a simple form with a QPushButton , but the includes dont work , and i cant compile my program.
Wait, are you using visual studio or QT? If it works on visual studio why do you want to remake it on QT?

PROGRAMMER-X

Jul 13, 2013
Hey For real, I have another prob x)
When i Compled the qt and integred it on visual studio, now i have this problem ==>

If i want use qt, i need to use the "MakeFile" project type, in the make file, i dont see any "Character Set" on Settings :/
Help please :(

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods