Bhop breaks with other keys pressed

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

iPwned

Mar 26, 2015
As the title says, while holding down space and pressing other keys like A for moving left in the air in a game the bhop stops works.

What I want: While holding down space it should do "jump()" and I should be able to press other keys without interupting the code while holding down space.

I've tried everything don't know why it won't work properly
EDIT: Could it be because I am using threading loop at the function?
C++:
If (GetAsyncKeyState(VK_SPACE) < 0) AndAlso (dwBaseEntity.Flags & (1 << 0)) Then
      jump()
 End If
C++:
Public Sub jump()
      System.Threading.Thread.Sleep(16)
      keybd_event(&H20, &H39, 0, 0)
      keybd_event(&H20, &H39, &H2, 0)
End Sub
So I really don't know how to get around this thing. I've been googling for some days now and thought you guys could help me out!

d0wen

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Dec 26, 2012
Can't you just make an If statement for both A and D while using Space aswell?
Why are you sleeping for 16ms, have you achieved any good results with this interval?
Anyway, as far as I know you would be just fine writing to the jump adress instead of simulating keyboard events.

EDIT: It breaks because the requirement for starting the loop is if only space is held but you would want to press multiple keys, right?

Last edited:

iPwned

Mar 26, 2015
Yes I want to press other keys too...
I can only press space right now or else it will stop if I press anything else.

I don't think it will be fixed if I change to WPM but I might want to change to WPM for better bunnyhop.

For WPM I found these too in a C++ source which is what I need but i tried to convert them to vb.net but i failed i think.

C++:
if (MyPlayer.m_fFlags == FL_NOGROUND)
	{
		WriteProcessMemory(fProcess.__Handle2Process, (PBYTE*)(fProcess.__dword2Client + hoppas), &b_sann, sizeof(bool), NULL);
	}
	else if (MyPlayer.m_fFlags != FL_NOGROUND)
	{
		WriteProcessMemory(fProcess.__Handle2Process, (PBYTE*)(fProcess.__dword2Client + hoppas), &b_Fet, sizeof(bool), NULL);
	}

C#:
If MyPlayer.m_fFlags = FL_NOGROUND Then
'C++ TO VB CONVERTER TODO TASK: There is no VB equivalent to 'sizeof':
		WriteProcessMemory(fProcess.__Handle2Process, CByte(fProcess.__dword2Client + hoppas), b_sann, sizeof(Boolean), Nothing)
	ElseIf MyPlayer.m_fFlags <> FL_NOGROUND Then
		WriteProcessMemory(fProcess.__Handle2Process, CByte(fProcess.__dword2Client + hoppas), b_Fet, sizeof(Boolean), Nothing)
	End If

Last edited:

d0wen

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Dec 26, 2012
Yes I want to press other keys too...
I can only press space right now or else it will stop if I press anything else.

I don't think it will be fixed if I change to WPM but I might want to change to WPM for better bunnyhop.

For WPM I found these too in a C++ source which is what I need but i tried to convert them to vb.net but i failed i think.

C++:
if (MyPlayer.m_fFlags == FL_NOGROUND)
	{
		WriteProcessMemory(fProcess.__Handle2Process, (PBYTE*)(fProcess.__dword2Client + hoppas), &b_sann, sizeof(bool), NULL);
	}
	else if (MyPlayer.m_fFlags != FL_NOGROUND)
	{
		WriteProcessMemory(fProcess.__Handle2Process, (PBYTE*)(fProcess.__dword2Client + hoppas), &b_Fet, sizeof(bool), NULL);
	}

C#:
If MyPlayer.m_fFlags = FL_NOGROUND Then
		WriteProcessMemory(fProcess.__Handle2Process, CByte(fProcess.__dword2Client + hoppas), b_sann, sizeof(Boolean), Nothing)
	ElseIf MyPlayer.m_fFlags <> FL_NOGROUND Then
		WriteProcessMemory(fProcess.__Handle2Process, CByte(fProcess.__dword2Client + hoppas), b_Fet, sizeof(Boolean), Nothing)
	End If
C#:
If (GetAsyncKeyState(VK_Space) & GetAsyncKeyState(VK_A)) ... then
'Action
End if
If (GetAsyncKeyState(VK_Space) & GetAsyncKeyState(VK_D)) ... then
'Action
End if
If (GetAsyncKeyState(VK_Space) ... then
'Action
End if
EDIT: Your C++ code says something in the lines of:
1. Check if player is in the air
2. WPM csgo.handle, clientdll + hoppas/jump, value, etc, etc
3. else if player is not in air
4. WPM csgo.handle, clientdll + hoppas/jump, different value, etc, etc

EDIT2: does it hurt to google? 1 search and I see at least a couple of ppl with solutions to "sizeof".

Last edited:

iPwned

Mar 26, 2015
Thanks for the reply, Yeah my bad I should've googled for thw WPM thing.
But about the problem, Should I be doing (GetAsyncKeyState(VK_Space) & GetAsyncKeyState(VK_A)) for everybutton?
Would be bad and inefficient.
Isn't there a better solution? What If I press W or radio buttons etc?

d0wen

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Dec 26, 2012
IDK man, IMO if you only want bhop, youre better off using autohotkey... simple af.
EDIT; I need to check my brain, maybe its the way you're sending keys, my getasync functions are working just fine and does not break

Last edited:
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods