Solved [BF3] Total Noob needs help :(

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Marksfire

Aug 20, 2013
Hello :) So I'm new to tha forumz, and also very new to hacking stuff. I got the source code/files of a working BF3 Multiplayer hack, but i cant even compile it! :( Please dont blame me for that, i know that i have to learn C++ and stuff to be able to code my own hack, but thats not what i want at the moment, so please dont BS about that here :) I got alot of header and source files, put them into the right visual studio folder, but i just cant compile it. I also got some "vcyproj. **" files, do i need them? I always get a "Cant find "myfirstBF3Hack.exe"

Hope you understand my problems and dont be that hard to me :D

PS: yes, its a public hack, but it does the trick ..

regards ^^

Last edited:

squeenie

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Mar 6, 2013
You definitely need the vcproj files, theyre the project itself. Open them with visual studio then try to compile.

Marksfire

Aug 20, 2013
Hello and thx for the reply!

Yeah well, i thought that I would have to use them, but i dont know how! I'll show you a pic of the files i have:

Now i put all the source and header files into a new and empty project:

So, did i forgot anything? It wont let me compile it :eek: Pics of are attached!

regards and thx for helping! :)

Attachments

Last edited:

squeenie

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Mar 6, 2013
Don't put it in a new project, it already IS a project. Open the vcxproj file. Also isn't it already compiled in the release folder?

Marksfire

Aug 20, 2013
okay thank you it worked :) Of course there is a debugged version, but it guess its detected and it wont help me anyways learning and understanding the code. When compiling i get the error "fatal error C1083: File (include) cant get opened: "d3dx9core.h": No such file or directory. Uhm, yes, i dont see such a file, but the release is complete, so what should i do now lol? :eek: define it? Just make a file called"d3dx9core.h" ?

EDIT: I know that the hack has an ingame menu and stuff, but i cant find any code which seems to be related to this. btw, this guy seems to have the same problem, (probably using the same source lol) https://guidedhacking.com/showthread.php?3775-D3dx9

Last edited:

Icyvel

Aug 6, 2013
Hello and thx for the reply!

Yeah well, i thought that I would have to use them, but i dont know how! I'll show you a pic of the files i have:

Now i put all the source and header files into a new and empty project:

So, did i forgot anything? It wont let me compile it :eek: Pics of are attached!

regards and thx for helping! :)
If you PM me teamviewer info, i might be able to help you out later, or you can send me your skype name and I'll help you there :)!

squeenie

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Mar 6, 2013
What do you mean the directx shit? Just directx or the sdk?

Marksfire

Aug 20, 2013
i cant find the librarys/folders/data that i should add under project properties -- General --Linker --- add libraries :eek:

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods