Solved Best language to code a hack?=

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats PUBG Accounts

Danielfisch

Jan 12, 2014
Hey guys
Im new in coding and i wanted to code a hack for CS:S like iniuria or x22 I know that i will take years do be so good like them but i just wanne start.
And i would like to ask which language is the best for coding a hack like this? And can anyone post a link to tool i will need :D?

GAFO666

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 19, 2012
usualy hacks are coded in c++ . some hacker like drunkenchetah are using c#, but i would recomend you c++, you find all needed tuts here on the side ;)

bitian

Jan 12, 2014
C# is easier to learn and you can do hacks with it, but C++ is better for hacking. :D

Pinkieseb

Dec 23, 2013
Go to www.thenewboston.com, he has some amazing C# and C++ tutorials on his channel. I recommend C++, because then if you wish to learn C# its very simple. Im in the basic stages of C++ and I can follow most of Fleeps tutorials, so if you only want to learn for hacking. You dont need to know it ALL.

But as the others have said, I would go towards C++

rN'

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 19, 2014
First start with the Basics of the language.. If you have the knowledge of the programming language then you can start with your own hack. But this need some time..

TastyHorror

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Oct 11, 2012
Imagine all those musicians who practice daily every day, now think about C++. If you have that type of dedication for coding in general, you can go far.

Cyrion

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Dec 31, 2013
Also , take your time , don't go too fast or you'll maybe miss something. If you don't understand something , take the time to understand it well. It gonna be easier for you when you're gonna start to make hacks. :)