Not open for further replies.

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Hey GuidedHacking members

I created a trainer for
Bejeweled 3 v.1.0.8.6128 (Which can be downloaded here: https://www.popcap.com/de/games/bejeweled/home)

Features:
Num1 - 9999999 Score
Num2 - Exploding Cube (*)
Num3 - Super Cube (*)
Num4 - Change Color (*)
Num5 - Mega Super Cube (Super cube doesn't only destroys cubes from the same color, it destroys EVERYTHING)
Num6 - Unlimited Time
Num7 - XP Boost (X100)

* = This applies to the last moved cube that didn't score (a bit weird I know)

There will be more features but the "cube base" thing of Bejeweled is a bit weird and I have to understand it first

Please try it out, enjoy it, let me know whether it worked for you or not:). I hope you'll like it!:)

Here it is:
https://guidedhacking.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1690&stc=1&d=1363983695

Virus Scan:
https://virusscan.jotti.org/de/scanresult/4eff342a3614c6351b2f8ac7151ae261f75cf327

Attachments

Soulreaper93

Feb 22, 2013
Nice release!

You could also, if you want, take "httrack" and get the ".swf" of the game(which is the movie file) and then use sothink swf decompiler and look through the code as well. I am not sure if you used this method on this trainer, but I was just throwing it out there for future use.

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Huh? which swf file?:D It's a normal windows application not a browsergame;) On the popcapgames link I posted you can download the bejeweled 3 demo!:)

Soulreaper93

Feb 22, 2013
Ahhh, most of my trainers that I made were for browser based games and I just viewed the source code of the website and found the .swf then used the programs to help make the trainers. I may take a look at it; at the moment I am trying to get more ram on my laptop, it currently has 2gb(I know:/). The max it can take is 8gb which is what I am going to get in the following week hopefully:)

Z3R0X

Jun 4, 2013
Very nice trainer i tested and works :D but only works on de versión :( can you make for US versión?

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012

Z3R0X

Jun 4, 2013
Okey thanks for fast reply you are good user. ;)

Edit:
I cant get pointer for gem mod i got timer freeze, misión instant complete but not gem change :S

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.