Solved Beginner need help with making One-Hit kill/Infinite Health hack on Fallout 4 using CE

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
Dec 7, 2019
Game Name
Fallout 4
Anticheat
N/A
How long you been coding/hacking?
3-6 months
Coding Language
Cheat engine scripts
Hi guys sorry if im posting in the wrong section or if this has been discussed already. you can point me in the right direction if it has. and Please notify me what I did wrong if you're going to remove my post.

So you ask why i would need to create infinite health hack when i can just use the console feature in game? well that's so i can make a one hit kills hack. If i can find the health address, and assuming the health addresses for the player and enemy are all associated with each other, i can then find the address for every time i get hit by the enemy, therefore making a one hit kill hack. - so really its not the infinite health i want, its the one hit kills that i really want to make on this game... I watched a lot of tutorials on youtube by Cheat the game and stephen chapman...so i thought i would practice by trying to make one for fallout 4..so i was thinking by first finding the health address assuming the enemy and player health is all assigned to 1 address.

I watched stephen chapman and cheat the game tutorials and learned that in most new games the health value is a float value. so i tried unknown initial value search with float value, used decrease value scan and unchanged value scans to bring it down to a few results... and tried different addresses for hours but could not find the health address (i also tried 4 bytes and 2 bytes search but still could not find)...what i did find was graphical addresses for the health bar. As well as some addresses related to the health address that i would see decrease every time i take damage so i know its related to health but its not quite the health address because whenever i change it to for example from 100 to 200 to test if it is the correct health address, when i go back in game it changes back to 100. so it's not the real address you know what i mean?

Then i found a big behemoth. i turned godmode on for this (by entering 'tgm' in console) so i could make it easier on me to find this address. i started the search off with unknown initial value, then i attacked him (saw his health decrease on his health bar)...whenever i dealt damage to the behemoth, i searched decreased value...and so i continued this till it came down to a few results and none of the addresses i found worked on this either. Although i did find something odd... i was testing the values i found by changing them (to see which one is the correct address im looking for) and right after when i went back into the game, every time the behemoth attacked me it would do damage to itself lol. lol so it was attacking me but his own health was going down. just thought i'd add that there. but really that's useless to me because it's not what i was looking for.

I also tried going to my weapons workbench, searching for exact value (damage of a certain weapon) and then putting a weapon mod on, so the dmg changes, and then searching that value...you see where im going with this? i tried to maximize my weapon dmg to 999. but i couldn't find that address either. i searched for weapon dmg for instance 36....then i applied a mod, so dmg changed to 40 (because of the mod). so i searched 40 this time... this is how i did the searching however i cannot find the correct address! what's going on?!

so yeah basically, i'm struggling to find any useful addresses for Fallout 4. what gives? am i doing something wrong? sorry i am a noob but i am currently learning cheat engine.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Icew0lf

Software Ninjaneer
Dank Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Aug 20, 2013
Health is based on 2 values in F4 (floats). One starts at 0 and goes negative when its entity is being hit. The other one starts at entities maximum health, lets assume 500. After 1 hit:

1st addy: -20
2nd addy: 480

With These 2 you can calculate max health.
The addy which starts at zero is the real one and which determines if the entity is Alive or dead.

U can create instant or one hit kills if you just write a high negative value to it. Or you calculate entities health with the 2nd addy and Set it to 1 hp. (since you dont know without the 2nd addy at which neg. Value the entity will die)

Nonetheless you need the entitylist in order to do this.

Informations this and the healthstruct related for F4 you can find here from what i reversed (bottom of 1st post)
https://guidedhacking.com/threads/fallout-4-multi-hack-aimbot-esp-more.13839/

Best regards,
Icew0lf

Last edited:
Reactions: obdr
Dec 7, 2019
Health is based on 2 values in F4 (floats). One starts at 0 and goes negative when its entity is being hit. The other one starts at entities maximum health, lets assume 500. After 1 hit:

1st addy: -20
2nd addy: 480

With These 2 you can calculate max health.
The addy which starts at zero is the real one and which determines if the entity is Alive or dead.

U can create instant or one hit kills if you just write a high negative value to it. Or you calculate entities health with the 2nd addy and Set it to 1 hp. (since you dont know without the 2nd addy at which neg. Value the entity will die)

Nonetheless you need the entitylist in order to do this.

Informations this and the healthstruct related for F4 you can find here from what i reversed (bottom of 1st post)
https://guidedhacking.com/threads/fallout-4-multi-hack-aimbot-esp-more.13839/

Best regards,
Icew0lf
quick question...um so I have found the address for health thanks to your guidance... and it is associated with player address and enemy address all in the same one. so I made it one hit kill using CE script. I just need to separate the player from the enemy now by going into dissecting structure or scanning for commonalities which I've been struggling with for hours...so right now one hit kill is on and yes I hit enemy once he dies, but if the enemy hits me, I die in 1 hit too. so i'm trying to separate player dmg from enemy dmg, but I just can't find the right offset! once I find the right offset I will use "cmp" command in CE script to give myself infinite health and "jne" if enemy is taking dmg instead of player where he should be getting one hit killed.

um do you have any advice on how I can find the right offset because I have been trying for hours

This is the working opcode I found in dissembler which works: "Fallout4.exe+DFAA0D - 89 04 91 - mov [rcx+rdx*4],eax"
question: is my base address rcx? or is it rcx+rdx combined? and what does *4 mean....usually I see + with another number not *
basically i'm just asking what is my base address in this opcode do you think?

Code:
[ENABLE]
//code from here to '[DISABLE]' will be used to enable the cheat
alloc(newmem,2048,"Fallout4.exe"+DFAA0D)
label(returnhere)
label(originalcode)
label(exit)

newmem: //this is allocated memory, you have read,write,execute access
cmp [rbx+18],1084313569 // this is supposed to give infinite health, but it's not working
jne originalcode
nop
nop
nop
jmp exit

originalcode:
mov [rcx+rdx*4],-20 // this gives one hit kill
mov rcx,[rbp+00000300]

exit:
jmp returnhere

"Fallout4.exe"+DFAA0D:
jmp newmem
nop 5
returnhere:

[DISABLE]
//code from here till the end of the code will be used to disable the cheat
dealloc(newmem)
"Fallout4.exe"+DFAA0D:
mov [rcx+rdx*4],eax
mov rcx,[rbp+00000300]
//Alt: db 89 04 91 48 8B 8D 00 03 00 00

Last edited:

Icew0lf

Software Ninjaneer
Dank Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Aug 20, 2013
@thenoobhxor what you found is a subclass deep in the entities/players pointerstructure.
Rcx is the base of this class, rdx the # of the entity in the array which is used to iterate over the list.

Ill posted the pointer to the playerstructure in my fallout thread, which is static.
Im Kind of sure if i remember right most subclasses are also static, Not 100% sure about that. But if so u can use rcx to validate the Player.

If not...u got the static Player pointer and my structs and offsets. Access from there the minushealth pointer and read the base with ur script dynamically. Then you can validate the base in ur script even if its Not static. Just dont reduce health if rcx is the Player healthclass adress.

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2019
thanks for all your help. but yeah I tried by trial and error different offsets while I was dissecting data structure/finding commonalities (to separate player health from enemy) and my game kept crashing for all the different offsets I kept trying. i finally found it after trial and error for hours, i was so happy that i got it working, but then when i reloaded the game, it was gone lol it changed. think i'm gonna give up cuz i haven't really learned how to make it so when i reload the game it stays there anyway. so i gotta hit the tuts again and watch more videos before i come back to this. and the offsets they change every time you load the game so i'm getting confused

Last edited:
Reactions: Icew0lf and Rake
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods