beggining Lua need help

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

slickman130

Jul 3, 2014
So hey guys :D well as you know I am beggining Lua and well need help (the title really does say it all) and well to easily explain it all i will just list all the things i need/need to know

1.I need a good IDE (I prefer Free because i dont have money and will like..make money when i make codes XD)

2.I need to know what LUA is capable of (What its good for like Console hacking,Game making,PC game hacking)

3.I need to know where to learn it (Books, Videos or even if someone on this forums have tutorials)

Thank you guys for helping me in advance :D
And thank you for a forums like this to Exist!!!!!!!!!
...Literally this is like the only one on the entire interwebs

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Have you ever been on Google? (or Bing, Yahoo, even they would help)

slickman130

Jul 3, 2014
yes i have -_- but i havent found any good ones for hacking and i thought the community could help

squeenie

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Mar 6, 2013
If you're beginning you should be getting familiar with the language not hacking or else you'll end up going in frustrating circles and most likely give up.

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Never used LUA to code hacks but when a game has integreted LUA as a scripting system and widely uses it, it's relatively simple to hijack it and call your own scripts and change game variables.

rN'

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 19, 2014
Never used LUA to code hacks but when a game has integreted LUA as a scripting system and widely uses it, it's relatively simple to hijack it and call your own scripts and change game variables.

I made this Lua Script Loader in C++ via the Lua-C-API to get remote access to some WinAPI's in Lua. So you can execute Lua scripts for each game! - Lua is awesome :)
But I guess that you can't write hacks for games in Lua because you won't have access to the WinAPI's like ReadProcessMemory, OpenProcess, GetAsyncKeyState, etc..
Lua is basically only a scripting language..

Edit:
IDE:​
ZeroBrane Studio is a good IDE/Debugger von Lua. But I'm using Notepad++. It's enough for me :D
How to learn Lua:​
I prefer this site(click me). It's very easy to learn it.​

Best regards

Last edited:

rN'

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 19, 2014
Can't edit my post.. If you wanna learn Lua use tables & metatables for OOP. :)

OnionfiresS

Jul 8, 2017
Hey guys, I need some help for making a Elsword Trainer. Only some informations. I would be specify.
This game that I need to hack, Elsword, uses LUAJIT for making LUA files.
Elsword Client has a LUA loader.
It was created by KOG Games and it has a lot of servers, official servers and private servers.
Just i want to send my lua file to the LUA loader of the client of Elsword.
For example, I create a form, i add a textbox and a button called "Execute" to execute the code.
It creates a lua file and send it to the lua loader of the game.
Anyone has an idea how to do it? (I use Visual Basic for programming)

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods