Intro Beep Boop.

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

iPinkiePie

Oct 29, 2014
Heyo everyone. I'm.. Well.. Pinkie. Let's just keep it with that. I love to play games and hack away at em, I'm learning to code but it'll be a long time before I'll release my first hack (which will probably be an ESP/Trigger for CS:GO/CS:S).
:smile:

Cryslacks

<>>>
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Dec 10, 2013
Welcome to Guidedhacking.
Hope you enjoy your stay and learn mutch from us.

Please pm if you need some help!

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Quite a nice and impressful introduction but it keeps raising the question in me whether you're a gay dude or just a girl

Simon-Benyo

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Aug 9, 2013
Welcome to the community mate ,, hope you get better and better in this great place ,, feel free to post in the forum :)

rickblack28

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Sep 23, 2014
Welcome :) , dont worry i am sure you will make you'r first hack as long as you stay in this forum for a while.
(when i registerd here i knew nothing about C++ , only VB6 and i am only here for a few weeks and i got Crosshair and Chams/Wallhack allready done :p anybody can learn!)

Good Luck buddy and welcome on board.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods