Source Code BattlEye Bypass Source Code

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

necrohhh

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm looking to start coding a BattlEye bypass. Does anyone have any suggestions for me? Any source that can be of any help? My experience with C++ is just bridging above beginner, and I've successfully coded most all CoD series hacks using Fleep's tutorials. But I've never coded a bypass...I found source for C++ on a detected bypass that I'll leave in the description. Could anyone advise me to basically say that this is going to be easier then it looks? Cause as of now coding this bypass seems close to impossible. Any tips or suggestions would be amazing.

Source for a previously coded bypass that just sabotages the BEClient.dll in attachments.

https://guidedhacking.com/threads/anticheat-battleye-bypass-overview.11602/

- Necro

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Mankei Iland
Visit site
Depends on what do you want to bypass. Script detection/hack detection? Or just join with no BE?

CherryBomber

Lagg3r
Dank Tier Donator
Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Virus scan comes up negative. Appears to be clean. May I remind you necrohhh, submitting virus scan results is required for attachments. Thank you for the upload nonetheless.

necrohhh

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Depends on what do you want to bypass. Script detection/hack detection? Or just join with no BE?
Just want a script detection bypass.

Virus scan comes up negative. Appears to be clean. May I remind you necrohhh, submitting virus scan results is required for attachments. Thank you for the upload nonetheless.
Sorry about that, I will provide a Virustotal link next time, thanks.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts