Outdated Battlefield 4 Hack | Internal ESP and Unlock all attachments/skins | x64 Origin version

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

SystemX32

Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jun 2, 2015
Game Name
Battlefield 4
How long you been coding/hacking?
3 Years
Coding Language
C++

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

cheatwithsharp

Meme Tier VIP
Dec 6, 2018
Reactions: SystemX32
Jun 17, 2019
would it be possible to create something like this using C #?

I'm studying C # and would like to start in the hacking world but all I see and only with C ++

HereToHack

Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Apr 28, 2019

I'm studying C # and would like to start in the hacking world but all I see and only with C ++
if you know how to code in C# of course it's possible I started in C# myself though and switched to C++ a few weeks ago and find it much easier though after learning a bit of C#.

cheatwithsharp

Meme Tier VIP
Dec 6, 2018

Well externals are easy in c#.
I wanted to make a internal, but couldn't get it to work.. c# dlls doesn't have dllMain normally. And not sure how pointers work to read and write

Jun 17, 2019
i love programming, i already program in C language and i would really like to start creating some trainers initially for offline games.

so the C# language would it be more limited to doing trainers?

i am in doubt if i continue in C# or migrate to C ++

HereToHack

Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Apr 28, 2019
i love programming, i already program in C language and i would really like to start creating some trainers initially for offline games.

so the C# language would it be more limited to doing trainers?

i am in doubt if i continue in C# or migrate to C ++
better to just switch to C++ if you plan to do internal stuff/bypassing strong anticheats like BE/EAC in the future too. It's very easy if you already understand a bit of the C# language to switch over to C++ just will have to research a bit more at the start.

Nov 6, 2019
Hey, sorry about reviving this old post but I wondered if some people had updates about this hack. Is it detected by the anti cheat?

iPower

Piece of shit
Escobar Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Jun 29, 2017
i don't know why but when i inject the dll it automatically crash the game
Try other injectors/injection methods. If it doesn't work the cheat is probably outdated since it was released 5 months ago.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts