basic hacking terms?

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • ► You must register to download attachments!
Swift Games Accounts
Jun 11, 2014
ive done some hackink before, but never really knew the terms and such, i know what the basic terms are, (aimbot, trigerbot, esp, forcefied)
but wtf is a cham? wtf is timedtap?dll?trainer?
Last edited:

Legacy Donator
Oct 11, 2012
Chams normally come part of game Direct3D or OpenGL hacks. Chams are like wallhacks but with an added bonus. Eg: When the opposition players are in front of walls or obejects, they would appear red. When they're behind it, they're green.

DLL injection is a technique used for running code within the address space of another process by forcing it to load a dynamic-link library. DLL injection is often used by external programs to influence the behavior of another program in a way its authors did not anticipate or intend. For example, the injected code could hook system function calls, or read the contents of password textboxes, which cannot be done the usual way. A program used to inject arbitrary code into arbitrary processes is called a DLL injector.

Game trainers are programs made to modify memory of a computer game thereby modifying its behavior using addresses and values, in order to allow cheating. It can "freeze" a memory address disallowing the game from lowering or changing the information stored at that memory address e.g. health meter, ammo counter or manipulate the data at the memory addresses specified to suit the needs of the person cheating at the game.

I have no idea what a "timedtap" is, where did you even find this terminology?
Jun 8, 2014
Tasty mentioned most of them already, but I think there's a post stickied somewhere about this.
ESP - extra sensory perception. I think, Like draw lines and boxes with hp bars and such that the game normally doesn't even have.