Solved Base Entity (in detail)

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

mr0dd

Jr.Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Dec 14, 2014
:( Hey, cs go just updated. I have watched some of fleep's tutorials on pointers, ce, and offsets. I've got as far as getting to get my simple memory writing program to work, but only with the dynamic address in memory of the health. I got an offset dumper, got the health offset of 0xFC, but now I need the Base pointer for it. Can someone explain it in detail for me?

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
To get the base address, simply find your player's health and do a 1 level pointer scan. One of the results should be your base address. Not sure how to get any more detailed than that :p

Last edited by a moderator:

mr0dd

Jr.Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Dec 14, 2014
Thanks for not being a dick to a new guy. I'll do that and report on whether or not it worked as soon as I can, thanks!

mr0dd

Jr.Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Dec 14, 2014
To get the base address, simply find your player's health and do a 1 level pointer scan. One of the results should be your base address. Not sure how to get any more detailed than that :p
It comes up with things like "server.dll" + 000098 or something like that. But all the results Base Addresses start with "server.dll". If it helps, I'm going into an empty offline with bots server. I'm also trying to use the function WriteProcesssMemory (I know it's VAC detected, but I'm just making trainers) and I was wondering for the DWORD address for the memory location if I could insert the "server.dll" + XXXXXX into the pointer location. Sorry if I'm not being that clear, but I'm pretty new to this.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Everyone has this problem when they get started here is something I put together:
https://guidedhacking.com/showthread.php?5781-SpoonFed-Get-Module-Base-Address

You will need to include that function in your project and call it like this:
ServerdllBaseAddress = dwGetModuleBaseAddress(dwProcId, _T("server.dll"));

If you find a solid pointer to your health address, and the last offset ix 0xFC, then just set the last offset to 0. That will be your entity base aka the beginning of your player's class in memory.

mr0dd

Jr.Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Dec 14, 2014
Everyone has this problem when they get started here is something I put together:
https://guidedhacking.com/showthread.php?5781-SpoonFed-Get-Module-Base-Address

You will need to include that function in your project and call it like this:
ServerdllBaseAddress = dwGetModuleBaseAddress(dwProcId, _T("server.dll"));

If you find a solid pointer to your health address, and the last offset ix 0xFC, then just set the last offset to 0. That will be your entity base aka the beginning of your player's class in memory.
Thank you very much.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods