Solved Banned - COD Black Ops - External Crosshair mod

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

bobbyiskool

May 14, 2013
WOW,

So i have been banned from "Call Of Duty - Black Ops" for using Fleep external crosshair mod. I was not banned on a server actually literally banned from everything. When i Get Black Ops up i get the error: "You have been banned from all Black Ops servers."

SERIOUSLY! Banned for using a custom crosshair? I'm not even altering anything in the frigging game just using a crosshair over the game!. It is exactly the same as sticking a symbol onto my computer screen... Should i seriously be banned for this? For a long time i have been using paper on my screen and thats really starting to annoy me because i remove it and re-add it back all the time. So i used fleeps good old "External Crosshair Mod" And now i am permanantly banned? WTF!.

Should i bother to try and get unbanned? I'm not actually hacking the game all i'm doing is instead of using paper im using a program... If i were to plead this ban how does one do it?

jordy

Dank Tier Donator
Mar 12, 2013
Well, It is against the rules to use Third party programs in any game.

Thats the risk tho.

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Fleeps external crosshair mod is just sort of a proof of concept he worked out.

You should try getting unbanned :)

Next time draw on your screen with a pen or be ready that shit could hit the fan whenever using hacks lol

bobbyiskool

May 14, 2013
Fleeps external crosshair mod is just sort of a proof of concept he worked out.

You should try getting unbanned :)

Next time draw on your screen with a pen or be ready that shit could hit the fan whenever using hacks lol
Yeah i put in a ticket today... Its bloody stupid though. I mean its not actually hacking or anything its just instead of sticking stuff on my screen im using a program :/

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Have you got a reply from them yet? :)

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
bobby is right, there should be absolutely no reason for this to be detected. All it does is choose a window, which many other programs do.
The way I see it is you were banned for something else or by accident, it wouldn't be the 1st time it happens.

The only other chance of them detecting this is if they pro-actively look for the process, not only is this incredibly amateurish but also dumb on their part. Which is why I don't think they would do it.

Fleep

bobbyiskool

May 14, 2013
bobby is right, there should be absolutely no reason for this to be detected. All it does is choose a window, which many other programs do.
The way I see it is you were banned for something else or by accident, it wouldn't be the 1st time it happens.

The only other chance of them detecting this is if they pro-actively look for the process, not only is this incredibly amateurish but also dumb on their part. Which is why I don't think they would do it.

Fleep
I can assure you that is the only program i have ever used in black ops... And i only use it because A) i am sick of sticking stuff on my screen. And B) i have trouble with their crosshairs, their not easy to see.

bobbyiskool

May 14, 2013
I can assure you that is the only program i have ever used in black ops... And i only use it because A) i am sick of sticking stuff on my screen. And B) i have trouble with their crosshairs, their not easy to see.
Sorry for the double post, seems like an appropriate idea...

I'm not going to be unbanned ever...

reply from them:
Your Steam account has been banned by Treyarch from Black Ops Multiplayer.

We have confirmed that your account is permanently banned from Black Ops and the ban will not be removed.

We will not disclose the cheat which was detected, nor will we provide the date and time the infraction took place.

This ban applies to a Steam account (regardless of who was using the account at the time the infraction occurred). The use and security of the Steam account is your responsibility.

If you choose to purchase a new copy of Black Ops, please create a new Steam account to register the game on.

So basically i am banned for life for not even hacking and i will not be unbanned ever. However i am welcome to buy another version of black ops and start again from scratch... WHAT A LOAD OF BS!. If i was hacking no worries i would have no problem but im not even frigging hacking anything. I suggest you don't use Fleeps External Crosshair MOD on BO.

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Ill take your word for it Bobby but that is really unfortunate and it sucks.
The reason why I said you might have been banned by accident is that I was once VAC banned from MW2 and a week later they unbanned me, told me it was a mistake and even gave me a free copy of L4D2.

I still think its immensely stupid of them to ban MODS like this one, its as evasive as hacks can get and my guess is they are adding every single mod on the internet to some sort of black list and banning people.

Unfortunately there isn't much we can do since being banned is always a risk when it comes to modding.
It would be interesting to know if anyone else has been banned for simple mods, I think Vac is just being retarded these days and I have heard more than once of people being banned innocently (but its hard to tell).

Fleep

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods