Source Code BadCoder's Assault Cube Multihack

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

BadCoder

Oct 29, 2015
Hey guys !

A long time ago, I used to do game hacking, i mainly worked on Assault Cube. Today i want to start from the beginning, so I decided to delete all my notes and I'm releasing my old hack's source code.

It's an internal hack with an OpenGL UI ( guys on the forum helped making that OpenGl hook btw : https://guidedhacking.com/showthread.php?8201-I-need-help-on-OpenGL-hook. here are the features : Crosshair, Map hack (from Rake), Unlimited values in Singleplayer (ammo, health, armor , grenades ...), Aimbot ( with smoothing ), ESP, All weapons automatic.

Full credits :
Draw class : somewhere here
Map hack : Rake
World To Screen : I think credits are in the code, guess it's from Rake
Anything else : Me

Medias :

Usage :
Home : Show/hide the menu
End : Toggle an option
Page up/down : Navigate through the menu
Num2468 : Move the menu
Right Ctrl : Aimbot (if on)
F1 : Change Aimbot targets ( team / freeforall )
F2 : Toggle Aimbot rage mode ( Smoothing on/off)
F3 : Faster Aimbot Smooth
F4 : Slower Aimbot Smooth

Downloads :
HackMenu.zip ( the source code ) : https://www.virustotal.com/fr/file/...f1ddeab065fe7fc6a9e538e8/analysis/1490892566/
Compiled.zip ( the compiled dll ) : https://www.virustotal.com/fr/file/...c8b0bf60d4e49dfce548827a/analysis/1490892477/

PS : It needs some requirements like glut, or detours library from Microsoft

I hope you'll enjoy, perhaps learn new things by taking a look at the code :)

Attachments

Last edited:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Nice share man just upload as an attachment with virus scans please!

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Approved! Thanks for sharing source code too

Traxin

Escobar Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Aug 3, 2015
Thanks for the share breh, awesome stuff :)

Dabzy

May 16, 2017
What is this about exactly?

I'm scared to download

Last edited:

wolf22j

Coder
Nobleman
Mar 19, 2014
What is this about exactly?

I'm scared to download
Some AV's trigger false positives on hacks because they obviously do things that may be regarded as malicious things to your game's process like modifying the game's memory and changing bytes. Nothing to be afraid of since it's just two random AV.

Last edited:

Dabzy

May 16, 2017
Some AV's trigger false positives on hacks because they obviously do things that may be regarded as malicious things to your game's process like modifying the game's memory and changing bytes. Nothing to be afraid of since it's just two random AV.

I figured that may be it but just wanted to be sure. I noticed it was approved by admin too. Thanks for the info.

I'm getting a system error message when I try injecting. It says, "The program can't start because glut32.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem." anyone know what's wrong?
and every time I try doing my own build I'm getting errors and build fails. not sure if it's my setup that's wrong or what.. I'm using VS17 but idk what im doing wrong.

So I realize I need glut or something.. I have no clue how to go about getting that.

Last edited:

Traxin

Escobar Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Aug 3, 2015
The error itself is telling you what's wrong....

Traxin

Escobar Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Aug 3, 2015
Also use the forum's own search function, it'll be easier to sift through the results too.

inter 2008

Coder
Silenced
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 3, 2013
Trying to learn from this however it doesnt seem to be possible to inject this, I tried 3 different injection methods and either my game crashes or it gives me an error
https://prntscr.com/i6pgc3

using loadlibraryA

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods