Discuss Back! Ideas for hacks/things you'd like to see

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

emistz

Jr.Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
May 3, 2013
Hey gents,

I've been missing in action for a bit. Got a new job and things had been really hectic for a while so I didn't really have time to dedicate to the whole game hacking thing.

However, I'm back now and will be getting a new PC in the next couple of weeks. The first thing I want to do when I get that is do a Directx11 version of this: https://guidedhacking.com/showthrea...-for-Extracting-3D-Modles-from-Directx9-Games

Other than that though I'm not really sure what other tutorials/things I should do, so I'm asking you guys:

What would you like to see? Anything that you think would be cool to see/do in a game with hacks that you'd like me to try and write/make a video about?

Let me know!

emistz

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
Any tutorials would be fantastic! If you want ideas for hacking, here's a few:

• Aimbot
  • Triggerbot
  • ESP
  • SoundESP
  • Grenade Arc Predictor
  • No Recoil / No Spread
  • Any Teleportation Hacks
  • Wallhack / Chams
  • External Radar
  • Weapon Changer For FPS Games
  • Scientist Wallhack In Half-Life

A few of those are things I've seen around, and one is a joke. Glad you're back in the hacking scene! What kind of comp do you plan on getting?

emistz

Jr.Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
May 3, 2013
Hey man,

Thanks for the suggestions. A wallhack is something that I think I'll try my hand on since I've never done one of those. External radar sounds kind of hardcore, but it could be a fun project.

For the PC I'm not getting anything too serious just enough to be able to play the newish games and run olly/ce without problems. I'm getting:

intel i5-4690k 3.5ghz
8gb ram 1600mhz
GTX 760 2GB

I also don't have monitors because I moved in with my gf so I've been on a laptop for a while now so I'm getting two of these:
Samsung SD590 Series S24D590PL

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
I have no experience with computer hardware, but it sounds like a nice setup! Good luck with the wallhack :D

emistz

Jr.Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
May 3, 2013
I'm thinking of trying my hand at a kernel driver to hide cheating activity from anti-cheat tools also. Something that would hook the system calls used to read/dump memory and play back a snapshot of the original memory before editing.

Not really sure how that will go though, I've done it in Linux years and years ago but never really in windows.

What do you guys thing?

Liduen

Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
May 19, 2013
I'm thinking of trying my hand at a kernel driver to hide cheating activity from anti-cheat tools also. Something that would hook the system calls used to read/dump memory and play back a snapshot of the original memory before editing.

Not really sure how that will go though, I've done it in Linux years and years ago but never really in windows.

What do you guys thing?
Sounds interesting enough ^^
I would highly appreciate a tutorial about it! :)

emistz

Jr.Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
May 3, 2013
Sounds interesting enough ^^
I would highly appreciate a tutorial about it! :)
I'll give it a go. I'm going to start doing video tutorials as well as the written ones. It's kind of hard for people to follow some of these things off blog posts.

Kernel is kinda risky isn't it?
What do you mean?

emistz

Jr.Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
May 3, 2013
You can mess up a lot , and ruin your computer , right?
Nah, not really. Its just annoying to dev in kernel space. Usually you have a lowish level api that's pretty limited and every time you mess up the system crashes/needs to be rebooted. But with that said all kernel dev should be done in a VM to minimize frustration and to be able to properly debug when stuff goes wrong.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods