Solved AutoIt/AHK Hack CSGO

• CSGO recently moved logic from 'client_panorama.dll' to 'client.dll', you must update all code that uses 'client_panorama.dll' and replace it with 'client.dll' or the code will not work.
Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

ytsu12

Jul 6, 2014
I am very new to Autoit and AHK but due to the way it emulates mouse movement I am wondering if anyone can help me create a Autoit or AHK csgo trigger bot or aimbot?

intensecow

Jul 3, 2015
this is old but still works i have a cheat on unkowncheats which uses a some what modify version of this https://autohotkey.com/board/topic/33888-readmemory-function/ with that you can call on the game to pull the trigger for you if you want some code which you prob can under stand than go look up fleeps triggerbot cheat also btw making esp with ahk is hard but glow works easly you will find some walls you cant really go over with AHK like writing strings and other things also this might help https://github.com/jNizM/AutoHotkey_MSDN_Types AHK has diffrent Data types like a Bool is an Int and a Byte is a UChar I wish you the best of luck also learn the basics of ahk like how to rebind a key to type a sentence and other misc things which are very basic thats where every thing starts

rN'

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 19, 2014
It's not possible to write an aimbot / triggerbot with AHK because you're not able to read data out the game.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods