Solved Attach Olly To Program that Detects a Debugger

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

FaTal Cubez

Feb 4, 2014
Hey ya'll!

So, as most of you may know, some games detect debuggers and quit out immediately if you use one. For example, if in MW3 you were to do "find what writes to this address" the program would crash immediately because COD games detect Cheat Engine's debugger. But, I'm more interested in Olly atm. I've been getting into finding functions in the code, and modifying that, not just simple values like Cheat Engine would provide. That being said, is there a way to use Olly on a game like MW3 without it crashing immediately? There must be some way because I know ESP hacks require you to break down data structures for the view matrix and stuff and this can only really be found in a debugger like Olly. If anyone has any knowledge on how to avoid this, please let me know. :)

FaTal Cubez

Feb 4, 2014
Ughh. I've been researching this issue forever! If anyone is interested, the game I'm using is Borderlands 2. Every time I attach to it, Olly freezes, and the game has a message saying "Borderlands 2 is not responding" with a "Close Program" button. I've looked through a lot of anit-anti-debugging techniques, such as "IsDebuggerPresent" but nothing seems to work. I have used Olly Advanced plugin trying a lot of the anti-anti-debugging methods there, but nothing seems to work. If anyone has any clue on how this works, please respond before I pull all my hair out.

iostream

Mar 21, 2013
Ughh. I've been researching this issue forever! If anyone is interested, the game I'm using is Borderlands 2. Every time I attach to it, Olly freezes, and the game has a message saying "Borderlands 2 is not responding" with a "Close Program" button. I've looked through a lot of anit-anti-debugging techniques, such as "IsDebuggerPresent" but nothing seems to work. I have used Olly Advanced plugin trying a lot of the anti-anti-debugging methods there, but nothing seems to work. If anyone has any clue on how this works, please respond before I pull all my hair out.
im sure you have thought of this, its worked for me in the past. try renaming olly's exe some anti debug will just look for that specific name and force a close

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods