Solved assembly understand problem :(

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

elodia

Aug 11, 2016
hi all
can someone help me please to understand more this assembly code

img https://s19.postimg.org/swful5bfl/image.jpg

the program looks like this after my character send information to the server

the code with read packet i dont post it because i understand it, my only problem is the code from pic 1 :(

can someone help me please to understand it more ? :)

Last edited:

CodeBlue

Silenced
Jul 9, 2012
As Mambda said the comments explain what each section is trying to accomplish.

The code you show generates a CodeCave that is injected into a remote process. Once injected the control flow of the application in a particular function (or functions) can be diverted to this code cave but the code cave must return the execution back to where it came from. Usually this requires removing an instruction from the original method to jump to the code cave that must then be included in the code cave to have the same functionality as before to prevent unexpected behavior from occurring. It is possible that the instruction you are confused by is the instruction that was the original one that diverts control flow to the code cave. Hard to say for certain without more information about the remote process but this seems most likely.

Last edited:

elodia

Aug 11, 2016
read the comments, its self explanatory
thank you so much !!! omg AMAZING now i know everything by reading that comments ......
ofcourse i read them, this is why i post, i dont understand it full

Last edited:

elodia

Aug 11, 2016
The code you show generates a CodeCave that is injected into a remote process. Once injected the control flow of the application in a particular function (or functions) can be diverted to this code cave but the code cave must return the execution back to where it came from. Usually this requires removing an instruction from the original method to jump to the code cave that must then be included in the code cave to have the same functionality as before to prevent unexpected behavior from occurring. It is possible that the instruction you are confused by is the instruction that was the original one that diverts control flow to the code cave. Hard to say for certain without more information about the remote process but this seems most likely.

i was not able to find game exe to debugg it (is old game) i was not sure from where is that lea, now i know it must be some place in that game memory :)
thank you !

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods