AssaultCube Aimbot

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

NebulaGrey

Jun 8, 2014
Grant it, it's not the Greatest thing ever since it's my very first ever Aimbot Attempt. Also Written in C# with a 'slightly' better looking interface.
May contain very small bugs.

This is an Aimbot I made for AssaultCube that lets you target up to 32 unique players (max) on a map.
The Hotkey is Shift.

Credits: Fleep
on the aTan2 function. //didn't know how that worked till now :D

If you're looking for a updated better Assault Cube hack with no bugs and works online and singleplayer:

UPDATE!
I've completely rewrote the entire code, this release contains:
TONS of bug fixes, Greatly improved stability, a Field of View option! (more accurate), Slightly improved Efficiency.
Still able to target any of the 32 players (max) limit.
-Newest Addition-
*Added Online functionality. *Added List of Hotkeys

Download:

ONLINE:
View attachment AssaultCube.zip

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...d95b23f15d05fbb01baf449d/analysis/1402948042/

Enjoy!

Assault Cube Aimbot

For the Latest Version Proudly Presenting NebulaGrey's Aimbot2.0!

Last edited by a moderator:

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
Nice work. :) Just for future posts, please hotlink images instead of uploading them as attachments. :) I've hotlinked it for using Imgur. This allows people to preview the images without downloading them & saves server space. :)

Nice work none-the-less. :)

-Crazywink

NebulaGrey

Jun 8, 2014
Thanks! :)
I'll remember to hotlink next time. I think it was using [ATTACH ] Tags, so it's the [IMG ] tag instead then I'm guessing.

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
Make sure you upload to a photo hosting site like Imgur, Tinypic, Photobucket etc. and you'll be good. :)

NebulaGrey

Jun 8, 2014
I've Updated my old version of the aimbot, the new and completely overhauled version of it is ready for release! Aimbot2.0
Contains: Many bug fixes, Great stability impovements, featuring more accurate handling and a FoV box, for even more accuracy!

I hope you all enjoy this one :)

If there are any feature you'd like to see in this aimbot, don't hesitate to ask.

Liduen

Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
May 19, 2013
Great release :)
Allthough I couldn't get it to work online, seems that it only works offline against bots.
Am I right to assume that you read out the basic coordinates of every player and add a fixed value to the x3 coordinate to aim at the head?
Or are you using directly bone coordinates?

For the features, a triggerbot is very easy to make...
And you should fix the bug that the aimbot is aiming on friendly players too. ;)

NebulaGrey

Jun 8, 2014
Great release :)
Allthough I couldn't get it to work online, seems that it only works offline against bots.
Am I right to assume that you read out the basic coordinates of every player and add a fixed value to the x3 coordinate to aim at the head?
Or are you using directly bone coordinates?

For the features, a triggerbot is very easy to make...
And you should fix the bug that the aimbot is aiming on friendly players too. ;)
I've added in online usage for today's update as well as user specific hotkeys. (contains a Triggerbot)

It works by taking the coordinates, then writing in to the player's look angles.
There was no need for a fixed offset for the pitch to aim for the head, it did that for me! :)

Liduen

Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
May 19, 2013
I've added in online usage for today's update as well as user specific hotkeys. (contains a Triggerbot)

It works by taking the coordinates, then writing in to the player's look angles.
There was no need for a fixed offset for the pitch to aim for the head, it did that for me! :)
How fast does the hack run? (which delay value put you in?)
As far as I tested the new upload of the hack, I didn't notice a triggerbot...
Is this feature only in the offline one?

NebulaGrey

Jun 8, 2014
Targetting is as fast as it can go without hogging any cpu. At least, so fast that you won't really notice a difference between 1 ms and 100 ms.
The Triggerbot is just a Left Mouse Click hotkey, and is only in the Online version. Unless you were wanting a bot that instantly shoots when they're visible. That and team recognition would be a bit beyond what was intended. But I'll try to look into how to do it.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods