Source Code Assault Cube Telekill & Aimbot Updated!

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

WoodenFloorBoard

Jan 4, 2017
I decided to go back to making telekill using different methods from what I did last time. I'm scraping the source since I found another game which I want to attempt to make a trainer for. This doesn't work, so you'll have to fix it if you want to use. kek

Update: Working Telekill and working Aimbot. Credits to Rake, Mambda, and Broihon. <3

AV Scan 1: https://www.virustotal.com/uk/file/ddaa821eda83bc82d0ca8e42e49ca922b78394cf885563c8dd 3e1a453a8c4ec7/analysis/1487989189/

AV Scan 2: https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/filescanjob/dcdmnoymi6

Attachments

Yothri

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Sep 12, 2013
Isnt this server sided?
I did that a while ago too and the server kicked me after a while.

ONe version earlier this still worked.

Traxin

Escobar Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Aug 3, 2015
Isnt this server sided?
I did that a while ago too and the server kicked me after a while.

ONe version earlier this still worked.
You can still modify your coord's in multiplayer but yea, you can also get kicked really fast as it's something that's so obvious.
Doesn't necessarily mean the server automatically kicked you though, you might've just been kicked by the server admin.

Yothri

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Sep 12, 2013
You can still modify your coord's in multiplayer but yea, you can also get kicked really fast as it's something that's so obvious.
Doesn't necessarily mean the server automatically kicked you though, you might've just been kicked by the server admin.
Interesting, will give that a try now, i actually was pretty sure that i was auto kicked from server due to modifying my coords.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Some servers auto kick on teleport, others do not. Roughly 75% kick and 25% don't kick in my experience

Traxin

Escobar Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Aug 3, 2015
Rake;47522 said:
Some servers auto kick on teleport, others do not. Roughly 75% kick and 25% don't kick in my experience
Well what do you know.

WoodenFloorBoard

Jan 4, 2017
Original post updated!

Update: Working Telekill and working Aimbot. Credits to Rake, Mambda, and Broihon. <3

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Awesome dude, nice update! Glad you got it working, now where is our video footage?

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods