lukaluka

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Jul 6, 2015

Attachments

Last edited:

Delshire

Oct 14, 2014
Good job!, remember to watch fleep's tut if you want to see how to get the entity, it's very easy!!

lukaluka

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Jul 6, 2015
Good job!, remember to watch fleep's tut if you want to see how to get the entity, it's very easy!!
I Watched Fleep Video, I Know Base Address, But I Confuse Where Is Entity.
I Cannot Make ESP And Aimbot Hack, because i confuse about entity.

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Attachment disapproved, md5 and sha-256 mismatch. Any explanation? Otherwise it's deleted this evening. Quite a high virus rate aswell..

lukaluka

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Jul 6, 2015
Attachment disapproved, md5 and sha-256 mismatch. Any explanation? Otherwise it's deleted this evening. Quite a high virus rate aswell..
High Virus, Because I Protected It Using Enigma Protector. And Binded To Injector.
But, It's No Danger, Anti Virus Just Detect As Virus Binded, And Virus Packed

Delshire

Oct 14, 2014
No need to pack it, why would you pack a cheat that you can do it in less than one hour with all the resources here?

(I am not underestimating you or your work, just saying, if you are not going to release the soure, at least, make it a clean release)

Good luck!

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
High Virus, Because I Protected It Using Enigma Protector. And Binded To Injector.
But, It's No Danger, Anti Virus Just Detect As Virus Binded, And Virus Packed
That doesn't answer why the MD5 and SHA-256 aren't matching the binary you uploaded.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
lukaluka

I appreciate you sharing your hack on GH but we have removed the file for the safety of our members. You may re-post an unpacked file that is less scary :)

lukaluka

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Jul 6, 2015
Rake;39197 said:
lukaluka

I appreciate you sharing your hack on GH but we have removed the file for the safety of our members. You may re-post an unpacked file that is less scary :)
I Have Updated, And Virus Is No Scary. :D

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods