Solved Assault Cube Aimbot

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

NachoModding

Nobleman
Aug 31, 2017
Hey i´m new here, i have a problem with the aimbot.

He does not target the opponent but somewhere in the ground. What is the reason?

Enemy:

Base = "ac_client.exe"+0010F4F8

4, (4) F8 Offsets

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Yeah, sry.
Here the Source Code:

https://pastebin.com/vLg5Z5Vf
Wow dude awesome syntax highlighting

C++:
float pitchX = (float)Math.Atan2(enemyDataVector.zPos - playerDataVector.zPos,
                Get3dDistance(enemyDataVector, playerDataVector))
                * 180 / PI;
Put a negative sign in there like my shitcode

C++:
vec3_t CalcAngle(vec3_t src, vec3_t dst)
{
	vec3_t angles;
	angles.x = (-(float)atan2(dst.x - src.x, dst.y - src.y)) / PI * 180.0f + 180.0f;
	angles.y = (atan2(dst.z - src.z, Distance(src, dst))) * 180.0f / PI;
	angles.z = 0.0f;
	return angles;
}

Teuvin

now I am become Death
Dank Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Dec 8, 2016
Do you really think we can solve your problem with the little information you provided? Show a snippet of the aimbot code

tolo

Dec 11, 2017
I have a different question on finding the enemies in a game. I have found one opponent/friend in the game, by shifting the offset i was able to catch all the 12 payers/friends/opponents of the game. wehn i join a game then every pointer randomly assigns himself to a teammate or an enemy, the only problem is that it is always random. for example the first adress was assigned to a player of the blue team in a game, when i now leave the match and rejoin a different match then this first adress now is assigned to the red team. it also randomize itself if its an enemy or a teammate. can somebody tell me what i have found now? :S

Teuvin

now I am become Death
Dank Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Dec 8, 2016
I have a different question on finding the enemies in a game. I have found one opponent/friend in the game, by shifting the offset i was able to catch all the 12 payers/friends/opponents of the game. wehn i join a game then every pointer randomly assigns himself to a teammate or an enemy, the only problem is that it is always random. for example the first adress was assigned to a player of the blue team in a game, when i now leave the match and rejoin a different match then this first adress now is assigned to the red team. it also randomize itself if its an enemy or a teammate. can somebody tell me what i have found now? :S
If it holds pointers to ALL players than it's the entity list, you doesn't have to necessarily have a specific order on how they are ordered, it will be random most of the time.
Then you just need to loop through it and compare the teams and etc.

tolo

Dec 11, 2017
If it holds pointers to ALL players than it's the entity list, you doesn't have to necessarily have a specific order on how they are ordered, it will be random most of the time.
Then you just need to loop through it and compare the teams and etc.
okay, thanks but sorry I'm still a newb at this...I don't really understand what you mean with looping through the entity list and compare it... I am not really sure what i should do

DavrosTF

Nov 6, 2015
This video helped me with the issues you are having. Take a look at it and mess around with assault cube in the same way. It took me a couple tries to actually find the entity list.

tolo

Dec 11, 2017
I'm sorry for not being specific enough....Well I'm coding an aimbot with the built in LUA Engine from cheatengine....i have all the pointers to the players and enemies. I created an constructor for each position for all enemies and players (X,Y,Z) where i put the pointers inside. after that i created an array that scans through all the pointers of the players and only calculates with those pointers that have a value...those without any values wont be calculated. The thing where i struggle is how I'm meant to compare wich one of them are enemies and wich are friends and how i should code that in LUA. cause the pointers are random always and assign themselves to friend or foe randomly. So I'm basically always aiming at a random person.

Lukor

ded
Meme Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dec 13, 2013
It's called scripting in LUA.
Anyway, making a hack in LUA is not a good idea (not at all) as you will end up unable to do certain things and run into multiple problems.
You should start to lern an actual programming language to code the hack in later.
This will take quite some time! So better start early.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods