Solved Arma 3 Hack, General Problems.

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Tarolion

Nobleman
Mar 12, 2015
Hi Guys,

I've been working towards an Arma 3 ESP for a while now, but I have a problem. I've finally completed what I think to be a reasonable 2d radar. However, I have a few problems with this radar, which I haven't been able to think of a way to fix. I think its stupid reasons, but I'd appreciate pointers towards fixes for them.

From what I think is probably the easier to solve to hardest:

1. The Radar works for a few draw cycles, then seems to drop out midway through one cycle, and doesn't go back to it. Instead of drawing the radar it just loops inside the updateTimer's Tick Method when I step through the code. I am having trouble identifying what's causing the drop out of the DrawRadar() Method.

2. I think there is a bug where the overlay cannot be clicked through, not sure at all how to stop this, or even where to start...?

3. The Heading offsets I think are wrong, because they seem to oscillate from dead North to dead South instead of giving me a 360 degree rotation. I think I have fixed this, but I haven't been able to test it because of error 1.

4. When i had this working temporarily, and I tried to run it in a multiplayer session I was kicked for Game Hack #38. I'm trying to figure out how BattleEye has detected this. I'd have already disassembled BattleEye to figure out how its detection is finding the cheat, but I haven't had time because of exams next month, has anyone already disassembled it? and if you have, could you please tell me how it is being detected? I have tried to make it totally external, so I'm unsure what it is.

I'd appreciate any help with this. I've attached the source code I have so far for anyone willing to help me solve these bugs, or if anyone simply wants to take it to learn how to read from memory. I do plan to write a guide for noobs, from a noobs point of view on how to do this later after my exams are over.

Virus Scans:

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...dc49933428a2e44f742ed16e/analysis/1429653448/

https://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/aff4e96f196738fa517206bed683b8e669617fd7

Attachments

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Now to read the heading you have to play around with them a bit, but I eventually worked it out where I used the first one, that is 0 at west to determine if the entity was facing North. If the entity was facing north, I would use the one which is 1 at west and -1 at east, to determine heading, by multiplying it by Math.PI/2.
If The entity was facing South, I'd use the one which is 1 at east and -1 at west, and add Math.PI to the result of the bearing calculation. This lead me to receive values between Math.PI/2, and 3*Math.PI/2 for when facing south, and between -Math.PI/2 and Math.PI/2 for when facing North. So I ultimately ended up with a full circle.

I will post code when I get home, but that's essentially the way I figured out how to get the direction that an entity is facing.
https://guidedhacking.com/threads/how-to-get-started-with-viewmatrix.13663/
https://guidedhacking.com/threads/calculate-your-own-viewprojection-matrix.13597/
https://guidedhacking.com/threads/so-what-is-a-viewmatrix-anyway-and-how-does-a-w2s-work.10964/

atan2 - Wikipedia
Rotation matrix - Wikipedia

Last edited by a moderator:

Tarolion

Nobleman
Mar 12, 2015
Hi Guys,

I've been working towards an Arma 3 ESP for a while now, but I have a problem. I've finally completed what I think to be a reasonable 2d radar. However, I have a few problems with this radar, which I haven't been able to think of a way to fix. I think its stupid reasons, but I'd appreciate pointers towards fixes for them.

From what I think is probably the easier to solve to hardest:

1. The Radar works for a few draw cycles, then seems to drop out midway through one cycle, and doesn't go back to it. Instead of drawing the radar it just loops inside the updateTimer's Tick Method when I step through the code. I am having trouble identifying what's causing the drop out of the DrawRadar() Method.

2. I think there is a bug where the overlay cannot be clicked through, not sure at all how to stop this, or even where to start...?

3. The Heading offsets I think are wrong, because they seem to oscillate from dead North to dead South instead of giving me a 360 degree rotation. I think I have fixed this, but I haven't been able to test it because of error 1.

4. When i had this working temporarily, and I tried to run it in a multiplayer session I was kicked for Game Hack #38. I'm trying to figure out how BattleEye has detected this. I'd have already disassembled BattleEye to figure out how its detection is finding the cheat, but I haven't had time because of exams next month, has anyone already disassembled it? and if you have, could you please tell me how it is being detected? I have tried to make it totally external, so I'm unsure what it is.

I'd appreciate any help with this. I've attached the source code I have so far for anyone willing to help me solve these bugs, or if anyone simply wants to take it to learn how to read from memory. I do plan to write a guide for noobs, from a noobs point of view on how to do this later after my exams are over.

Virus Scans:

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...dc49933428a2e44f742ed16e/analysis/1429653448/

https://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/aff4e96f196738fa517206bed683b8e669617fd7
Ok so I fixed number 3.

Turns out the offsets are done in a weird way. I am not at home at the moment, so I will post the offsets later, but there are 4 offsets that I spotted. All four oscillate between -1 and 1 at different angles.

If you read this and want to find the offsets sooner, they are somewhere in the range:

Entity -> VisualState -> 0x0
to
Entity -> VisualState -> 0x28

They are easily Identifiable because they are the only changing floats as you rotate in that area.

I found that one is 1 at north, and -1 at south, and 0 at West. If you look east, it seems to point at the correct angle, but rotates back towards west instead of east. ( i.e if I look at North East (045) it reads it as though I were looking at North West (315) )
Then there is one which is 0 at north and South, but 1 at west and -1 at east, and another which is the opposite of this.

There is one more but I didn't use it, and it appears that it is a copy of one of the above (can't remember which)

Now to read the heading you have to play around with them a bit, but I eventually worked it out where I used the first one, that is 0 at west to determine if the entity was facing North. If the entity was facing north, I would use the one which is 1 at west and -1 at east, to determine heading, by multiplying it by Math.PI/2.
If The entity was facing South, I'd use the one which is 1 at east and -1 at west, and add Math.PI to the result of the bearing calculation. This lead me to receive values between Math.PI/2, and 3*Math.PI/2 for when facing south, and between -Math.PI/2 and Math.PI/2 for when facing North. So I ultimately ended up with a full circle.

I will post code when I get home, but that's essentially the way I figured out how to get the direction that an entity is facing.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.