Solved AOE2 HD Help

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

CoBanG

Dank Tier Donator
Aug 14, 2014
I am currently trying to locate the static addresses for the resources i followed Fleep and i listen to them like they are rock albums, I run down fine but i get to about the 3rd step to finding what accesses the address. its always down to the very end where i end up on the wrong offset its very frustrating but i am willing to work and read and put my own work into learning. I was wondering if someone would like to teamview sometime and let me know where i am going wrong. i could paypal $5 $10 or so for that type of direct help since i am requiring your time. Thanks guys and i look forward to being a part of this community.:foreveralone:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Sad to say i did take some time off after HOURS and DAYS of trying to figure out how to increase or freeze them. Eventually nothing came of it i got discouraged and haven't touched it since (gamehacking i mean)
Welcome back! Looks like you took about 2 years off
Do these tutorials:

Guide - START HERE Beginners Guide to Learning Game Hacking

Cheat Engine Tut 1

Cheat Engine Tut 2

How To Hack Any Game 1 Solaire

How to Hack Any Game pt 2 Rake

Pointer Scanning Like a Boss

How to find Entity List Assault Cube

Last edited:

CoBanG

Dank Tier Donator
Aug 14, 2014
Exactly how would that work? and it is easier to land the static addy? in other words is it more efficient then the way Fleep does his thing which is finding out what accesses the address.

CoBanG

Dank Tier Donator
Aug 14, 2014
i find a few im trying to run down which is the correct Dynamic addy

Cyrion

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Dec 31, 2013
After you did you pointer scan , you can also close the game -> find your address again -> open your old pointerscan -> go to Menu "Pointer Scan" and use "rescan memory" to filter all the bad address , only the good one (or almost) will left.

CoBanG

Dank Tier Donator
Aug 14, 2014
i have just done pointer scanning and to me it seems a little bit easier than the what accesses method since i always end up with the wrong offset of address lol

CoBanG

Dank Tier Donator
Aug 14, 2014
Then have fun finding a correct level 7 pointer lol. For these kind of pointers it's definitly not easier since the first scan takes ages and you'll get millions of results. And then find the always working unique correct pointer out of that mess.
If you're a little more into asm the debugging method will be much faster.
Do you have a pretty good tutorial on doing the what accesses method the correct way? Fleep's vid which i love showed me the way but i admit he confused me a bit along the way

CoBanG

Dank Tier Donator
Aug 14, 2014
I am still working at it, i thought i had the correct offsets turns out they were wrong. Trying to figure out exactly which steps i am doing incorrectly

CoBanG

Dank Tier Donator
Aug 14, 2014
I am a little confused lol when i find out what accesses this address that process seems to be never ending

CoBanG

Dank Tier Donator
Aug 14, 2014
Ok i found the addresses for 3 of the resources, the address is the same the offsets are different

WOOD - "AoK HD.exe"+0079A430 | 0x4, 0xA8, 0x1E4, 0x36C, 0x14
FOOD - "AoK HD.exe"+0079A430 | 0x0, 0xA8, 0xC, 0x170, 0x634
STONE - "AoK HD.exe"+0079A430 | 0x0, 0xA8, 0xC, 0x1C4, 0x634

if i wanted to increase them by 100 how would i do this i am lost at this part completely

CoBanG

Dank Tier Donator
Aug 14, 2014
Sad to say i did take some time off after HOURS and DAYS of trying to figure out how to increase or freeze them. Eventually nothing came of it i got discouraged and haven't touched it since (gamehacking i mean)

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods