Source Code AOB Signature Maker

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

*M*

Aug 29, 2016
I couldn't find anything on the net to help make signatures from multiple large byte arrays so I made my own:

It will compare two byte arrays and make a signature/mask for you to use in SigScans, if you want to compare more than 2 byte arrays just copy the result into Array A and the next array into array B then compare again.

Virus Scan

Attachments

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Makes me want to start doing C# to make sexy GUIs

starswper

Aug 13, 2016
Hmm.. how hard could be to change to compare more AOB's in the same time? or compare an old signature with new AOB's ?
*M* Rake

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Hmm.. how hard could be to change to compare more AOB's in the same time? or compare an old signature with new AOB's ?
*M* Rake
if you're experienced enough to write a pattern scan function, what you're asking would be fairly simple

cNoEvil

Coder
Nobleman
Jun 6, 2016
i love C# especially since you can still use native functions and pointers by just adding the "unsafe" keyword and then after that the only big diff between C# and C++ pointers is that you have to pin them to the heap with the "fixed" keyword.

*M*

Aug 29, 2016
*M* Rake
Like I said in the first post just copy the result and paste it into A, then put your next AOB in B and compare again.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods