Solved Any working Aimbots for the latest version?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Crystalline

Dec 2, 2015
Title says it all. Does anyone know if there are any Aimbots that work? The only hack I've got that does work is Liduen's Magic Wallhack, but it'd be cool to also have an aimbot.

Thanks.

Liduen

Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
May 19, 2013
Crystalline
As far as I know I'm currently the only one working on hacks for this game.
I don't have much time at the moment so it may take a while until the hack is ready for a release.

Looks good though, I made great process on the following things:
1. Syncing to the games fps. Hack gets executed exactly once every frame.
2. Recoil control. Aimbot automatically sprays down as recoil increases.
3. Spray control. Triggerbot calculates optimal burst fire based on distance to the target.
4. Setting the roll axis to 180 degrees when the aimbot finds a target, totally screws up a spectators vision (due to smoothing) and also turns the player models head upside down which looks kinda creepy and funny at the same time.
5. Spectator warning. Tells you directly on screen wether there is someone spectating players. It may even be possible to tell who is being spectated.
6. Aimlock. If the aimbot locks on, the mouse acceleration gets set to 0 which prevents mouse input to insure 100% accuracy.
7. Sniper mode. Triggerbot gets automatically deactivated based on movement to ensure 100% accuracy.
8. A lovely ingame OpenGL menu.
9. Integrated wallhack and removals which I already uploaded.
10. Flickshots. Aimbot binded on mouse2 gets activated (and fires if triggerbot is activated) and automatically resets to the saved aimangles from before. Incredibly sick flick shots possible. Side note: When used smart (single taps) it works like silent aim as the flick gets smoothed out by the server and sometimes completely disappears for other players. I already had some fun reactions from other players during 5v5 matches spectating me and seeing me getting hits without aiming at enemies xD.
11. Radar. Nothing special but useful.

So far so good. Now I just need some time to finish this project. Unfortunately I've got no atm.

[PROGRESS=Progress]80[/PROGRESS]
Stay tuned. ;)

Last edited:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
5. Spectator warning. Tells you directly on screen wether there is someone spectating players. It may even be possible to tell who is being spectated.
6. Aimlock. If the aimbot locks on, the mouse acceleration gets set to 0 which prevents mouse input to insure 100% accuracy.
Oooooh these are cool features

Yunkie

Dec 20, 2013
I saw last night that there are players who have an aimbot working for the 4.2.023 UT version. Might this be yours Liduen?

Yunkie

Dec 20, 2013
What i can remeber was the name "nrrr" or "rnnn".
The thing i saw was that when shot in repeat with the MP5K, all bullits were hitting the target. Targets who are in a jump or free fall,. the PSG1 scope was locked whole the way.

Liduen

Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
May 19, 2013
What i can remeber was the name "nrrr" or "rnnn".
The thing i saw was that when shot in repeat with the MP5K, all bullits were hitting the target. Targets who are in a jump or free fall,. the PSG1 scope was locked whole the way.
That wasn't me.
Of course there could be other guys hacking this game. Could have been crx or even KingOrgy. I know that these two also hacked UrbanTerror.

PwndDepot

I has a status
Dank Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Nov 5, 2014
Rake;43497 said:
write it down in your rolodex and when the next QoTW goes up you can post it
Who the hell uses rolodexes anymore?!?!?!

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods