Solved Any informations about VAC3....

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

realstyla

Jul 8, 2014
.... and how to bypass it..

i made my own internal d3d wallhack, just wallhack no chams, esp or anything..

now i'm curious about how to make my own hack undetected (VAC3)..

i don't know much about it, any links, tips or anything related to vac and making hacks undetected helps.... i can learn it myself just need to know where to find infos about it..
or if someone wants to share some personal stuff feel free to do it.. like i sad.. everything helps..

thanks in advance guys..

realstyla

Jul 8, 2014
how can i know if the hooking method is not smth, someone else is using???

source is 100% my work and ofc not public..

VMT hook will work???

realstyla

Jul 8, 2014
i see.. so right now im looking at some VMT hook method which i slightly modified for my needs...

what bout CRC-checks? and handles.. i read there are checking handles a lot. most crucial time are the first 5mins where vac has loop of scanning

not really sure what to do.. but ill keep reading about it.. ^^

Kronus122

Jun 27, 2014
As far as I know VAC sends Cvar Packets constantly each of them packets contain, Movements, Calc Angles and More which are later reviewed by there Staff which ends up as a VAC Ban, It also detects the hooks which Im sure you know but aslong as Its not a public hook It should work. You will Most likely get banned for The Hook, I guess thats why you could use External but obviously I prefer Internal D3D Hacks :p

squeenie

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Mar 6, 2013
Encrypt strings, funcs, structs etc with a randomly generated key created at runtime. It wont completely protect you but its a nice thing to have.

realstyla

Jul 8, 2014
thats a good idea.. but yea seems like its not 100% safe.. no matter what u use.. there's always a risk.. just wondering how some paid-hacks are over 3-4months without any ban

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods