Discuss Antichead Develop

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

ddalacu

Mar 21, 2013
Hi guys i have developed a c++ anticheat and it is already released on Unity3d (game engine) assetstore i currently have:
Process name detection and Window name detection
ModuleDetection(names) and InjectionProtection(check a name of a loading dll)
OpenProcess detection (this is preety dope)
Speedhack&Debuger detection
Pattrern detection

Youtube videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRHReOWjwT_OqN2ER5BJPTw/videos

But i need to add some new features can you guys give me some ideas?

PS:I tried to do some thread protection but i can't get it working can someone help me here?

ddalacu

Mar 21, 2013
Neat functions so far. But what do you mean by "pattern detection"? Some kind of memory (pages) checksum stuff?
Oh, and do you use API hooks for the module detection (LoadLibraryEx/LdrLoadDll) or do you check via the psapi functions (EnumModules...)?
Both of of them hook LoadLibraryEx and module enums but not with EnumModules,with CreateToolhelp32Snapshot ,and with pattern detection i mean get the entry point of exe and check the first 16 bits in a blacklist

Szaka

Coder
Nobleman
Mar 14, 2013
I got kernel mode anticheat which is pretty powerful at protection selected processes + tons of cool features. User mode antihachs are too easy to bypass :D

And to thread protection u asked for, u can try NtCreateThreadEx with hide_from_debugger flag. Mess with context and use dr registers urself. That will secure your thread nicely

Last edited:

ddalacu

Mar 21, 2013
Can you give me some documentation about services? And what is the difference betwen processes and services?
As about kernelmode(ring 0) it seems to be preety hard as you can get blue screens with ease,do you have any documentation about kernel mode programming?

Last edited:

dmo

Coder
Nobleman
Nov 8, 2014
You need to go kernel level to do a beast anti-cheat, and windows 8(.1) you only can use drivers with a signature by MS or start your Windows with signature check off (what is bad).

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Signature/Pattern scanning. More detection methods rather than prevention. Your preventive methods will be bypassed anyways.

ddalacu

Mar 21, 2013
You need to go kernel level to do a beast anti-cheat, and windows 8(.1) you only can use drivers with a signature by MS or start your Windows with signature check off (what is bad).
I guess this sucks il try to go on with kernelmode ill see if i get something,Ty for the info anyways.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.