Solved Anti Debugger?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

blergmasta

Feb 28, 2016
Hey everybody, This is my first post on this forum and I just wanna say thank you for all the informative videos and code examples.
I was able to make 2 working hacks on CS:S and Assault Cube! Now I am moving on to other games and I am not in the sheltered atmosphere of a defenseless single player game anymore.
Basically in the past on the tutorial, finding the base addresses was really based around using the debugger that attaches onto the process and watches what is written/accessed. Which has lead me to using the pointer scanner for the first time... Which has not been effective to say the least. I have increased the scan parameters to even output over 20 million possible pointer paths still to no avail when restarting the game and re scanning for value connecting to those.

Here are some of my questions. What are some of the alternatives to finding base static addresses without using the CE debugger or the pointer scanner? I am not sure where I should go from here. As I read through the posts on this forum it seems it is pretty common for games to allow you to add a debugger to it without it reacting at all.

Thank you for everything :)

Broihon

edgy 12 y/o
Escobar Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dec 22, 2013
Hey everybody, This is my first post on this forum and I just wanna say thank you for all the informative videos and code examples.
I was able to make 2 working hacks on CS:S and Assault Cube! Now I am moving on to other games and I am not in the sheltered atmosphere of a defenseless single player game anymore.
Basically in the past on the tutorial, finding the base addresses was really based around using the debugger that attaches onto the process and watches what is written/accessed. Which has lead me to using the pointer scanner for the first time... Which has not been effective to say the least. I have increased the scan parameters to even output over 20 million possible pointer paths still to no avail when restarting the game and re scanning for value connecting to those.

Here are some of my questions. What are some of the alternatives to finding base static addresses without using the CE debugger or the pointer scanner? I am not sure where I should go from here. As I read through the posts on this forum it seems it is pretty common for games to allow you to add a debugger to it without it reacting at all.

Thank you for everything :)
The pointer scanner is actually not too bad if you set the setting properly. But it's still ineffective.
Most games don't detect the CE debugger. Are you using the VEH debugger? (Edit→Settings→Debugger Options→Debugger method).
And there is no other way to find pointer paths than debugging the game because there's no other way to find out what reads/writes your address. You could try other debuggers than CE's though. Like OllyDbg or x64 or IDA...

just read
https://guidedhacking.com/threads/how-to-get-started-with-anticheat-bypass.9882/

Last edited by a moderator:

blergmasta

Feb 28, 2016
Thanks for the response and yes I have been using the VEH debugger but it gets caught immediately. I have been looking now into the Kernalmode debugger which uses this thing called DBVM which I am not too familiar with.
Do you think it should work with that?

Broihon

edgy 12 y/o
Escobar Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dec 22, 2013
Thanks for the response and yes I have been using the VEH debugger but it gets caught immediately. I have been looking now into the Kernalmode debugger which uses this thing called DBVM which I am not too familiar with.
Do you think it should work with that?
Hmm, I nerver used CE's kernel mode debugger. Just give it a try.
Which game are you trying to hack? And which anti cheat does it use?

JewsusChrist

Feb 14, 2016
There are no other ways, well no easier way, you will have to learn how to reverse engineer with a debugger. Also it's not that complicated to reverse engineer PC games to find a particular structure/array/stack that you want, getting it down to an intermediate level will do you good in most games you want to hack in present times, where as the harder ones require more experience and knowledge about how obfuscations and packers work.

blergmasta

Feb 28, 2016
I understand to some extent, but how am I supposed to reverse engineer something I am unable to attach a debugger to? I am able to load up modules that are connected to the game but I do not think I would be able to find functions without debugging live and making breakpoints and so on.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
how am I supposed to reverse engineer something I am unable to attach a debugger to?
You disable or bypass the anti-debugger techniques that are used by the application. If you have a solid understanding of programming, Windows internals & reversing you will be able to do this. Until this point in your career I would not waste your time on any games that have any sort of anti-cheat functionality because you won't do anything or learn anything

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods