Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Your fault you had cheat engine up:p
lol what?

Some anti cheats load when the game is started, some go active when you go to a server that has that ac enabled... varies from game and anticheat really

TastyHorror

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Oct 11, 2012
Don't read/write/execute anything in memory, and make sure your not injected in any of the processes on your computer. Then no anti cheat should be able to detect you.

Trolling aside, what kind of thread is this? You ask how to avoid getting caught? From what anti-cheat? From what game? Have you put any effort in this thread? NO, you didn't. So why should anyone here help you?

Srch_ndstry

Jr.Coder
Silenced
Oct 24, 2012
What happened: I was playing Age of Empires online when all of the sudden i thought to meself it'd be a great idea to try and use cheat engine, on opening it and clicking to be used for the game, Punkbuster, or so i think stopped it and i was banned by Voobly the thing i was playing on.

R4v0r

R4v0r InDuStRiEs
Dank Tier Donator
Dec 23, 2012
If you can't tell wheter something is running, you might as well quite.

C++
C++:
while(1) // Keep it in a loop.
{
if( GetModuleHandleA("AntiCheat.exe") )
{
    //ANTI CHEAT RUNNING!
}else{
   //ANTI CHEAT NOT RUNNING!
}}

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods