Discuss Anti Attach

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

AxDSan

Nobleman
May 24, 2012
Ok, I've been trying to analyze a game, however... Yeah yeah, the good ol' problem comes up, when I try to attach the debugger.. bam, it closes/crashes leaving me with no freaking single idea of what just happened, I was trying to come up with the also good ol' idea of back-tracing from where the crash occurred but hey guess what! the process completely closes, and I don't even know where to BP, now... I've been reading around on the following articles:

Debuggers Anti-Attaching Techniques - Part 1
Debuggers Anti-Attaching Techniques - Part 2
Debuggers Anti-Attaching Techniques - Part 3
Debuggers Anti-Attaching Techniques - Part 4
Debuggers Anti-Attaching Techniques - Part 5

However all of those techniques described there tackles the anti-attachment measurement directly, but... if a debugger, crashes/closes/exits unexpectedly.. wouldn't it call any API sort of like ExitProcess or TerminateProcess? or any other if so what sorcery is this!!!?

*Edit*

Now let me mention, I have my version of X64DBG Fully packed with Anti-Anti's but none of them if helping me in the battle:

Last edited:

mambda

headass
Escobar Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Jun 25, 2014
Might be easier if you say what game if its not 1337topsekret, otherwise there could be hooks on various debugging api that could jump them to exitprocess/terminate process/exit thread/so many exit functions why microsoft

AxDSan

Nobleman
May 24, 2012
Might be easier if you say what game if its not 1337topsekret, otherwise there could be hooks on various debugging api that could jump them to exitprocess/terminate process/exit thread/so many exit functions why microsoft
It is WF xD

AxDSan

Nobleman
May 24, 2012
Hey Don't mind me, Just updating my progress with this.. :D

Ok so now I can attach but can't set BPs, WF crashes with a Breakpoint Exception (0x80000003)

Last edited:
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods