Discuss Anti-Aimbot

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Nether

The Angel Of Verdun
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Dec 11, 2013
Hey Guys,

I had a random idea - i havent seen it before but i was thinking since we can access xyz coords of players in most games and their mouse x,y is also close in memory, would it be possible to code something so when your being aimed at (check enemy x,y to your 3D position ) and give you a warning to so you can duck and run etc.

apologies if this is pointless :p

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Yes, it has been done before and a lot of people still do it. The math behind it isn't too complex either.

Nether

The Angel Of Verdun
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Dec 11, 2013
Yes, it has been done before and a lot of people still do it. The math behind it isn't too complex either.
im really looking forward to getting into creating ESP / Aim-bots and creating such things :p just need to be patient and carry on learning the language for a few months :L

h4344

Nov 20, 2012
I considered making one before. It really depends on the game though when it comes to how effective it will be.

MagicBanana

Jan 18, 2014
Lol this is literally everywhere in CS:S. In VIP Hacks, public hacks, most have it.

An Anti-Aim can be as simple as:

Cmd->Viewangles.y = 180;
Cmd->Viewangles.x = -180;

There are also things like Jitter, AntiAntiAim, FakeLag and stuff which get more advanced but thats pretty much it. :D

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Never heard of "anti-aim" before.

What is the idea behind it?

MagicBanana

Jan 18, 2014
That makes no sense (no offense), could be that im wrong.
Well what it does is changes the client viewangles and makes it so the head position is in different places. For example, You might get an antiaim that makes your head-bone actually go inside of your chest-bone. it's all really crazy stuff.
This makes it harder for other aimbots to hit you. :D

MagicBanana

Jan 18, 2014
Never heard of "anti-aim" before.

What is the idea behind it?
It's used in HackVsHack. You might see people looking upsidedown or shaking everywhere, aimbots are usually looking for the headposition to shoot at but with antiaim, it changes that and makes the aimbot confused and easier to avoid.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Interesting. Thanks for the explanation. :)

NTvalk

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jul 6, 2013
Well what it does is changes the client viewangles and makes it so the head position is in different places. For example, You might get an antiaim that makes your head-bone actually go inside of your chest-bone. it's all really crazy stuff.
This makes it harder for other aimbots to hit you. :D
I have changed the user command viewangles in a few games but didnt come across something like this, i guess its game dependent. I did get some other crazy stuff tho :D. But thanks for explaining.

Last edited:
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods