Solved Animation hacks

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

floppah

Jan 14, 2017
Hi,
does anyone know how attack speed/no animation hacks are implemented?
There are several for Aion so I know it can be done. Just have no idea how to do it. I tried changing the players attack speed but it does nothing.

tl;dr how do no-animation hacks work?

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Animation hack without using packets? Possible perhaps if the client sets the animation state and this value is replicated to the server. Then if you hack the animation state, it goes from the client to the server and then to the rest of the online players. If the server defines the animation state based on your player state, and then sends it to the clients then this can't be done in this fashion

r4z0r

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Jul 21, 2016
Every time you perform an action in most games you have to wait until the animation is over to be able to use it again so you should toggle a breakpoint in a address, e.g where you ammo decrease, so you can follow the instruction forward or backwards until you find something useful that triggers this cooldown. Some games uses variables inside player's structure to handle this delay time and if you can find it you don't need to track any instruction and waste a hell of time to find it, you just NOP,hook do whatever you want to the instruction that changes this address and you're good to go.

floppah

Jan 14, 2017
I did find the static address of the players attackspeed but changing it does nothing. Also tried NOPing the function that fills that address but it won't work either.
Guessing there must be another way to disable animations..?

elodia

Aug 11, 2016
I did find the static address of the players attackspeed but changing it does nothing. Also tried NOPing the function that fills that address but it won't work either.

Yes but it has no anticheat.
i see there some little anti-cheat :) usually games like that works like this. for example and when you cast a spell you are sending to the server the spell you are casting and he is returning to you the effect of spell (animation + is showing you damage etc..) you can try to use WPE PRO to record packets when you cast a spell and check recv packets (but u will need to learn wpe pro for that)

are you sure you are not searching for global cooldown ?

Last edited:

floppah

Jan 14, 2017
Packet manipulation is not necessary for the no-anim hack to work. There are other hacks around that achieve it without packets, just memory manipulation. But they are closed source unfortunately.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods