Solved Angle Addresses

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

HexMurder

Arcane Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jun 7, 2012
Trying to make an aimbot for bo3. I have written one for csgo. so i was thinking i could just c+p my source code and change a few things and have some fun on bo3. BUT the problem is, i cant find the right player angle addresses! i find my angles in cheat engine (both up/down angle, and left/right angle - floats) but they are read only addresses. i have tried over and over to find addys that work or pointers but i am having no luck. With the addys i have found, if you lock them in CE nothing happens. you cant set the value to anything either. it is literally a read only address. anyone know a solution?

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
If memory serves correctly, COD games ( which run off a modified quake engine or smth? ) change view angles by taking your mouse delta, and your cursor is locked to the center of your screen.

Not sure how you get that mouse movement based aimbots are significantly slower
Yeah BlackOps3 is modified quake engine confirmed

I was forced to use mouse_event because in OpenArena, a Quake3 engine game, I Could not find writeable coordinates :(

I have seen source code for quake3 that looks like this:

C++:
aimAt(float x, float y)
{
    vec3_t refdefViewAngles;
    vectoangles(cgame->refdef.viewaxis[0], refdefViewAngles);

this->cl->viewangles[PITCH] -= AngleDelta(x, refdefViewAngles[PITCH]);
    this->cl->viewangles[YAW] -= AngleDelta(y, refdefViewAngles[YAW]);
}
But what I Don't understand is that cl = clientActive_t which is serverside :( so I don't understand how that ended up in the aimbot source...

My plan of attack was to modify this structure which is inside the pmove structure that gets sent to the server everyframe:

C++:
// usercmd_t is sent to the server each client frame
typedef struct usercmd_s {
    int                serverTime;
    int                angles[3];
    int             buttons;
    byte            weapon;           // weapon
    signed char    forwardmove, rightmove, upmove;
} usercmd_t;
But I never finished

https://guidedhacking.com/threads/how-to-find-view-angles-with-cheat-engine.13994/

Last edited:

mambda

headass
Escobar Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Jun 25, 2014
a. Find writeable addresses

b. Change your aimbot code to do mouse movements

HexMurder

Arcane Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jun 7, 2012
a. Find writeable addresses

b. Change your aimbot code to do mouse movements
Changing the aimbot code to do mouse movements would be significantly slower. And way way more work/math. Obviously there is a way to write to the game somehow, just need someone who actually know what they are talking about. Thanks.

mambda

headass
Escobar Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Jun 25, 2014
Ok then continue with A. find a writeable address.

You say you have the viewangles, so then search for their values as different types and see if anything is writeable.
If memory serves correctly, COD games ( which run off a modified quake engine or smth? ) change view angles by taking your mouse delta, and your cursor is locked to the center of your screen. Same thing in CSGO.

Not sure how you get that mouse movement based aimbots are significantly slower, implement it correctly and it'll be the same thing basically, nothing noticable to the end user at least.

JewsusChrist

Feb 14, 2016
I have never done a game where you're given ONLY readable mouse coordinates, unless the mouse coordinates are being server-sided, and that would kill almost any FPS games. The only conclusion is, you just didn't find the right mouse coordinates that can be written to and changed, so you need to try harder to find it, should be VERY easy. Except some games obfuscate their mouse coordinates, so if you're complaining bout this one and how it's too much math, wait till you expand to a game that attempts to mask their mouse coordinates, you're going to have to be doing some reverse math'ing. ;)

Broihon

edgy 12 y/o
Escobar Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dec 22, 2013
There's always the option that the devs somehow have encrypted the writeable angles and decrypt them on each access. For example a simple bitwise xor encryption or something similar. If that's the case it'll definitly will be annoying to find them. But first I'd just try to scan for the non encrypted values (as radians and degree ofc!). There's most likely a writeable value.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods