Solved Am I doing a correct approach?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

louie

Sep 14, 2015
So I'm trying to find the PlayerBase for a game called CS2D so that I can make an aimbot(maybe also an ESP hack) I'm just a little confused, is what I'm doing so far a correct way of finding the PlayerBase? basically I scan for the HP(Health) of my character then right click > Find out what accesses this address, should I just keep doing that(along with alot of trial and error) until I find the PlayerBase? Or is there a more simpler/faster approach?

Thanks in advance...

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
That is how you find a pointer to the health variable, in doing so you should be able to determine the dynamic memory address of the "playerbase" also known as the "player object".

Cheat Engine Tut 2

How To Hack Any Game 1 Solaire

How to Hack Any Game pt 2 Rake

Pointer Scanning Like a Boss

Last edited:

louie

Sep 14, 2015
Ok, so I watched Solaire's tut, if I understood correctly I should just find the base pointer to my health then dissect the data structure? then all the information would be there?

mambda

headass
Escobar Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Jun 25, 2014
You could also just get the player address, then search for that value. Most of the time you'll end up at something static/near static and the entity list

mambda

headass
Escobar Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Jun 25, 2014
> Find Health
> What Accesses
> One of the results will be something like <register> + something
> Whatever is in register is your player base

louie

Sep 14, 2015
> Find Health
> What Accesses
> One of the results will be something like <register> + something
> Whatever is in register is your player base
I think I found it(the LocalPlayer), it was something like CounterStrike2D.exe+25734C. I searched for the base pointer of the health > find out what accesses this pointer > picked the second one in the window with that "mov" thing. Though, I'm wondering, will that technique also work when I want to find the other player base of other players?

louie

Sep 14, 2015
I tried to find the player base of another player but failed , I did exactly what I did to find the localPlayer:
>Find health address
>Find out what accesses/writes to this address
>Picked the first one
>Search for the address that I got from then "accesses/writes to this address" window, when I searched for the localplayer I only got 1 result but when I tried to search for the other playerbase then I got 3 results. I always get SomeAddress : Value - SomeAddress2.

But the problem is the value keeps changing, so whenever I get close to finding the base pointer of the health of another player then the value(address) changes(For some reason, it changes about every minute or so...), I never got that problem when I was searching for the localplayer o_O help please?

mambda

headass
Escobar Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Jun 25, 2014
Check all 3 addresses, theres no silver bullet for this, be grateful it's only 3 :p

louie

Sep 14, 2015
I also tried that :( whenever I find those 3 addresses its value is the address of the HP other player, but after a minute(or less) then the value changes to another address :(, so I end up having to re-find those 3 addresses all over again :(

mambda

headass
Escobar Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Jun 25, 2014
a.) Save all 3, kill the player, eliminate whatever has changed, bam.

b.) Brush up on dat asm boi and just trace back through instructions. If the enemy address is on the stack you can check out the call stack in cheat engine and see if it was passed as a parameter, then just go to the first time it isnt passed as one and see how/where they get it.

Either that or you're searching for the wrong thing. i.e. Your health may be a float, but enemy health may be an integer, xxxx like that. But try the first one first as the second one is very rare.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods