Download ALPHA E-Mail Bomber v1

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Mrvinc911

Nov 12, 2013
A lot of people post things and I'd like to give to people by giving out my e-mail bomber (Gmail Accounts only). It has a generator for e-mails so you won't have to use your own, but once it's maxed out on sending e-mails you have to use your own. If you download and use it, please post feedback.

ScreenShot:

Virus Scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...4d6b053c1e1b60b457e70c77/analysis/1386871895/
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/a748c4b7e2e8038208b90b54611ea0a2310eee44

Don't Trust It Don't Use It!

Attachments

You can download 0 Attachments

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Don't they ban/terminate your account after they caught you spamming?

Mrvinc911

Nov 12, 2013
Don't they ban/terminate your account after they caught you spamming?
To be honest I don't know, I've used the accounts multiple times and some of them still work. I think after u send 200 in a sertain time limit they terminate it.

tony

Dec 29, 2013
Thank you for this nice mail bomber, but it does not work. I dont know why. When i press send, I get an error message...

Marcus

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Jan 28, 2013
Thank you for this nice mail bomber, but it does not work. I dont know why. When i press send, I get an error message...
It would be good for him if you posted a screenshot of the error or described it.

Nether

The Angel Of Verdun
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Dec 11, 2013
I get the error in german. Here is a picture of the error:

ii cant read german but i would suggest to update your .net framework - check windows updates or download manually from microsoft website

Lukor

ded
Meme Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dec 13, 2013
Im not sure if it is a .net update problem...
The lower part of the error window translated:

"A secure connection to the SMTP-Server is required or the client was not authorized. The Server answer was 5.5.1"

I hope it is somewhat readable...
in my opinion it is an unhandled exception.

Did you forget to check whether the "secure connection" to the SMTP failed or not ? It sounds like that to me.

hope i could help ;D

Last edited:
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods