Download Alpha BlackHack :P for Splinter Cell

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

BlackPitchPL

Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
Hello and welcome :)

I'm proud to present you alpha version of my hack BlackH3X Trainer for Splinter Cell Chaos Theory.

What is in it :
Menu in Game(Insert to open/close)

Spy Hack
inf equipment
inf cammo suit
inf tazz
inf heal (Host Only)
no delay between nade
Ghost ( smt crash game)

Merc Hack
inf equipment
inf mask
inf heal (host Only)
inf mine ( still to make it better)

Chams are always on because i have to repair it. but you can play with extras on it :p
Let me know of any errors. JUST INJECT INTO SCCT_VERSUS.EX

VIRUS SCAN OF DLL 0/41 :p
https://www.virustotal.com/file/1b95201964bd58add9bf24827a90949b390087b48718ac64a689f5a1b667b4dc/analysis/1339096381/

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: c5

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Looks great! I havent played this game before but that screen reminds me of Gray Fox from Metal gear Solid
Thanks for the release, this might be a good addition to the GH app once its out

Fleep

Attachments

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Nice blackpitch, you finally finished it, eh :D

BlackPitchPL

Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
It's not fully finish coz of this jump base player pointer :p but all done and work if i have lucky and get correct value of base

BlackPitchPL

Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
It was long way to do it but still is uncompleted :p but anyway it's old game and i'll just stop working on this project

BlackPitchPL

Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
I didn't give credit to any1 in menu and in PHC BASE i add the real creator of base and i was tell that credit go to UC coz Phantom is part of UC as me and if you want you can easy find the real creator and in source i don't change real credit's on it

Darkraven

Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 25, 2012
I didn't give credit to any1 in menu and in PHC BASE i add the real creator of base and i was tell that credit go to UC coz Phantom is part of UC as me and if you want you can easy find the real creator and in source i don't change real credit's on it
You didn´t make the menu so you coul give credits if you release something.
Phantom had his own site.

Darkraven

Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 25, 2012
Credit are in source not in menu END of this conversation coz it have no point :p
Why only in source If you could give credits when you release something, you dont have to put credits into the menu, just in your release text?

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods