Solved Aimbot & Triggerbot Not Working Online.

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Josho

Jul 21, 2013
Hi,
I have made an Aimbot & Triggerbot CSS hack and they work on a local server but not a dedicated server. I am playing the game in offline mode and bhop works fine on public servers but my aimbot & trigger don't

Any help please.
Thanks.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
You can't use any server.dll variables. You must use a pointer from client.dll for the entitylist, for it to work online. Just redo your scanning in an online game.

Last edited:

Splaze

Jul 1, 2013
Hmm i'm not sure, because i'm not a good coder yet, but maybe it has got something to do with the addresses?

kaz

Coder
Nobleman
Apr 3, 2013
It's probably because you've got the wrong addresses. How about you make a friend host a server and you join as a guest and try to get the new addresses and offsets that way.
Also make sure the server is not VAC secured if you're going to use the same code as Fleep posted or hook cheat engine; you do this by "status" in the dev console.

Josho

Jul 21, 2013
It's probably because you've got the wrong addresses. How about you make a friend host a server and you join as a guest and try to get the new addresses and offsets that way.
Also make sure the server is not VAC secured if you're going to use the same code as Fleep posted or hook cheat engine; you do this by "status" in the dev console.
"client.dll"+0054D324

That is the address I am using for enemies. I can't see why it would change.

brinkz

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Sep 3, 2012
This is the address for the list of entitys, it doesn't change, what are you using for offsets else?

kaz

Coder
Nobleman
Apr 3, 2013
"client.dll"+0054D324

That is the address I am using for enemies. I can't see why it would change.
I don't really mean that.
Well how about you do a debug type of thing.

cout << "Enemy Pos X " << WhatevertheXint << "\n" << endl;
in the loop, you should be able to adapt this.

If the correct Enemy Pos X doesn't show then you know that's the problem.

brinkz

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Sep 3, 2012
In AssaultCube there's also a list of bot playerbases and of enemies. Try through reversing.
CSS is different, the Entitylist has every entity in it, and the adresses to those entites are:
baseentity + indexofentity * 0x10.
This offset is perfectly fine, like I already said.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods