Solved Aimbot Account for Head Slumping (HELP!)

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

FaTal Cubez

Feb 4, 2014
My aimbot is working very well so far, almost perfectly. The last thing I need to do is adjust it so that the gun aims at the enemy's head, not just his base coords. So my question is, how would you find the head "bone"? I know you have to find the bone matrix, but I'm unsure of how to approach that. I think it's a little unclear on how to find the bone matrix in code. Btw, the game is Black Ops 1. Thanks!

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
You must use bones. Just search for bones or dwBoneMatrix on this forum.

Last edited:

FaTal Cubez

Feb 4, 2014
Some games have a value called "eyeheight" and you can just add the eyeheight to the characters vertical coordinate and that will aim at the head. Not sure about black ops
Funny you mention that, but I have actually already found that value and it is apart of my calculations so that the Aimbot still works if a person is in last stand or crouching (or your crouching etc.). But, that doesn't work with the X and Y (I don't think). Because when the enemy is running sideways in front of you, their head is slumped over, and the aimbot always aims behind their head. That's what I'm trying to correct.

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
You could add/subtract small amounts to the view angle based on the way the enemy is looking. Like, if their view is 90 degrees less than yours, subtract a little bit from your aimbot's horizontal view since they'd be slouching a bit (depending on the view).

FaTal Cubez

Feb 4, 2014
You could add/subtract small amounts to the view angle based on the way the enemy is looking. Like, if their view is 90 degrees less than yours, subtract a little bit from your aimbot's horizontal view since they'd be slouching a bit (depending on the view).
But how could you get what direction they're facing in? If I could find their dx and dy values (change in x and y), then I could calculate the adjustment based off of my current view angles. I just don't know how to find those values though :p

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
Have you found the entity base? If not, try to get the health of one of the enemies, then do a level 1 pointer scan. That should usually lead to it, allowing you to loop through them in code then read the enemies view angles. Once you have them, just do a check as to what direction they're looking compared to yours. After that, based on what you've gotten, you can start making some adjustments to your aimbot.

If you need a better explaination as to how you can get the entity base and loop through it, watch Fleep's triggerbot tutorial.

FaTal Cubez

Feb 4, 2014
I already have the enemy base. How else would I have made the aimbot in the first place? XD Anyways, I don't know why I didn't think of this, I'll look into it more. Thanks! :D

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Because when the enemy is running sideways in front of you, their head is slumped over, and the aimbot always aims behind their head. That's what I'm trying to correct.
Hey FaTal did you make any progress on this I was curious?

FaTal Cubez

Feb 4, 2014
Actually no :(. I've been more focused on finding the projection matrix for my ESP and making a constant radar. I also haven't had very much time on the weekdays because of school.

I'll probably look back at this after I get my ESP working! :D

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods