Question AIm Assist for Multiplayer

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

ManishD

May 17, 2017
Alright, Imma just get right into the point here.
So, I play this game named "Modern Combat 5: Blackout", which you can download from Windows 8+ store. (It's not available in Steam).
So, MC5 has aim assist in campaign. I want that aim assist to work in multiplayer too. I do not want the full on aim bot that just auto locks on a player with a wall in between. I want the aim assist to kick in when I first locate an enemy, I aim in his direction with my assault rifle, and then the aim assist kicks in. My crosshair stays in the same place as the player but not too strongly like Color Aimbot, and memory aimbot. Just lightly, kinda like, hovering over the player head / chest, and stay there until I kill him. And I don't want the aim assist to auto lock on the next player. Like I had mentioned before, I want to spot the player myself, aim on him/her and THEN aim assist kicks in.

Please help me! I do have some knowledge on programming, but some to not in hacking programs/ games.

Thank you for your help! I really appreciate it! <3

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
ManishD to do that you will need some good reversing/hacking skills. You need to find out how the aim assist is implemented, maybe it's some bool that you just set to true or maybe it's a function you need to call. I don't know and you have to figure it out so good luck

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods