Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition Cheats - Map hack & ESP (Steam)

Source Code Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition Cheats - Map hack & ESP 101.101.39515.0 5328560 V2

Login to enable download
Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

BDKPlayer

No hack no life
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 31, 2013
When will it be update?
Remember that I created this to have people contribute and learn. I personally don't have any interest in cheating in this game as I don't even play it. I have been keeping this updated for the last 5 months now. For Free. Im still trying to resolve the issue but as there is pretty much zero interest on collaboration and Im not making any money off of this Im just not willing to spend hours a day on this.

I created a post stating the current problem and gave instructions on how YOU guys may be able to help. If you want this to happen any faster than "probably at some point" you will need to start putting in the work, too.

Also there just was another patch.. Maybe they were nice enough to fix my problem :ftb:

Vaccaria

Fleep Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2020
Remember that I created this to have people contribute and learn. I personally don't have any interest in cheating in this game as I don't even play it. I have been keeping this updated for the last 5 months now. For Free. Im still trying to resolve the issue but as there is pretty much zero interest on collaboration and Im not making any money off of this Im just not willing to spend hours a day on this.

I created a post stating the current problem and gave instructions on how YOU guys may be able to help. If you want this to happen any faster than "probably at some point" you will need to start putting in the work, too.

Also there just was another patch.. Maybe they were nice enough to fix my problem :ftb:
I really admire your work and contributions.
I am not good at program languages, but still want to do something.
If you need to sponsor, I'm really love to.

Reactions: BDKPlayer

BDKPlayer

No hack no life
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 31, 2013
BDKPlayer updated Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition Cheats - Map hack & ESP (Steam) with a new update entry:

Good news guys. We are back!

Im glad to announce that the hack is working again. They made updating the hack somewhat more annoying by adding some obfuscation. Which just means that it is slightly more work to update the hack.. :rolleyes:

I only updated the features that are most important in my point of view:

- ESP aka "maphack"
- MinimapText seeing each players resources

Are there any other features that you think are imporant? Update them and create a pullrequest you lazy leecher! Worst case is you learn...
Read the rest of this update entry...

BDKPlayer

No hack no life
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 31, 2013
BDKPlayer updated Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition Cheats - Map hack & ESP (Steam) with a new update entry:

Feature complete, diplomacy ESP and manual map

Changelog:
- All features updated to current game version
- NEW: Diplomacy ESP. Filter which units you want to draw: Ally, Neutral, Enemy
- Removed requirement for proper TLS callbacks. This means that you can now manually map the hack much easier. Tested working with ExtremeInjector.
Read the rest of this update entry...

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts