Solved Adding a BHOP [C#]

• CSGO recently moved logic from 'client_panorama.dll' to 'client.dll', you must update all code that uses 'client_panorama.dll' and replace it with 'client.dll' or the code will not work.
Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

IzzyMichiel

May 29, 2016
do these tutorials, we show you how to do it:

Last edited by a moderator:

IzzyMichiel

May 29, 2016
Are you using a memory class? Which one?
You need to read the playerbase pointer and then read the playerbase + jumpoffset (or whatever you wanna read)

After that you make a function like if key is pressed check if the jump status is at 257 and if its while you button is pressed then you do the fjump function

vRare

Silenced
Apr 5, 2017
Are you using a memory class? Which one?
You need to read the playerbase pointer and then read the playerbase + jumpoffset (or whatever you wanna read)

After that you make a function like if key is pressed check if the jump status is at 257 and if its while you button is pressed then you do the fjump function
Hello thank you for the fast answer.

This is what my mem.cs gives me , actually i took it from a public source code , my whole project is almost a C/P except login system , design and some stuff
so actually when you tell me
"After that you make a function like if key is pressed check if the jump status is at 257 and if its while you button is pressed then you do the fjump function"

I understand what you mean , but i actually can't write it , and since i'm only missing that in my cheat i'm ready to pay a few bucks to get this done by someone else..

Last edited:

vRare

Silenced
Apr 5, 2017
So actualy you can't code you are just trying to your own bhop?

Well i think i can code when i'm able to make a fully fonctional Server Authentification with HWID checks , i'd say it's more lazyness than "can't code" :)
I'm actually a "coder" but more like server maintenances stuff ^^ ( that's my job aka Kakao Games BV )

IzzyMichiel

May 29, 2016
You mean it like this?
I copied this out of my ac cheat but if you understand coding you can do something with it ;)

C++:
        private void checkBox1_CheckedChanged(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            int Pbase = 0x0; //Playerbase offset
            int fjump 0x0;
            VAMemory vam = new VAMemory("csgo"); //Proccess to attach in
            int localplayer = vam.ReadInt32((IntPtr)PBase); // Reading the pointer of the base => init your localplayerbase

if (checkBox1.Checked) // Statement if the checkbox is checked
            {
                ThreadPool.QueueUserWorkItem((state) =>
                {
                    while (checkBox1.Checked) //Loop for your bhop
                    {
                        int address localplayer + fjump; //Calc yur address + offset
                        vam.WriteInt32((IntPtr)adresss, 200); // Do the shit => Bhop
                        Thread.Sleep(5); //Sleep CPU spare
                    }
                });
            }
        }

vRare

Silenced
Apr 5, 2017
You mean it like this?
I copied this out of my ac cheat but if you understand coding you can do something with it ;)

C++:
        private void checkBox1_CheckedChanged(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            int Pbase = 0x0; //Playerbase offset
            int fjump 0x0;
            VAMemory vam = new VAMemory("csgo"); //Proccess to attach in
            int localplayer = vam.ReadInt32((IntPtr)PBase); // Reading the pointer of the base => init your localplayerbase

if (checkBox1.Checked) // Statement if the checkbox is checked
            {
                ThreadPool.QueueUserWorkItem((state) =>
                {
                    while (checkBox1.Checked) //Loop for your bhop
                    {
                        int address localplayer + fjump; //Calc yur address + offset
                        vam.WriteInt32((IntPtr)adresss, 200); // Do the shit => Bhop
                        Thread.Sleep(5); //Sleep CPU spare
                    }
                });
            }
        }
I do understand thank you for giving me that , i'll be releasing a free version with that :)

I know i'll need to use that since vam is not defined right ;) ? ( VAMemory – C# Memory Class )

well thanks anyways i think i got it now

IzzyMichiel

May 29, 2016
I do understand thank you for giving me that , i'll be releasing a free version with that :)

I know i'll need to use that since vam is not defined right ;) ? ( VAMemory – C# Memory Class )

well thanks anyways i think i got it now
Hmm, yes you need to add the VAM class or just change it to your own class.

bimmerlegend

Mar 22, 2017
Stop misinforming please.
How to bhop:
1. Check m_fFlags for the bitflag 1<<0 (FL_ONGROUND) as a bare minimum
2. Write 6 to +ForceJump as a bare minimum
3. Profit?

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods