Solved Action "on delete"

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

denier

Feb 7, 2013
I was wondering, if there is some function like "on delete" available in Win32 (or somehwere else, I really don't know).. I mean when the file (read virus) is being deleted, can it check if it is being deleted and if yes then perform some actions like copy some files in other places on the storage?

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
just use OpenFile and use appropriate share deny flags so it cannot be deleted

you would have to inject into every process and hook the delete file function

Last edited by a moderator:

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
So, if I understand correctly, you want to check if a file is being deleted, if that's true, then copy the file that is being deleted somewhere else?

Liduen

Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
May 19, 2013
I think in order to do that you must have another process running in the background that checks for delete instructions to protect the original file.
But I think you could possibly just hide the file so it won't be listed anymore in the explorer or copy it somewhere it's save in the first place.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods